7~ War

Jungkook had a restless sleep

Jungkook had a restless sleep. He couldn't figure out where his plan went wrong last night, and he ended up sleeping with a pouty frown on his face.

He was fast asleep now actually, trying to catch up on the sleep he lost with little snores leaving his slightly parted lips. Rather than being the arrogant king he usually is, he was the prettiest sleeping prince.

Until an angry evil queen bursted into his bedroom and accosted him.

Siri was sexually frustrated and confused about her feelings from last night, and it was all Jeon Jungkook's fault. She hated him for stirring up feelings she didn't want to feel. Like those stupid butterflies, or the sour jealousy in her chest. She couldn't understand why it was happening at all, and why it happened with him out of all people.

She had all this pent up confusion and frustration, she just had to take it out on the one person who was the cause of it all. Plus, she had to get back at him for stealing her girl last night. If he wanted to start a war with her again, then so be it.

Siri drove over to the guys' flat where Hobi let her inside since he was up early. She said a quick greeting to him while taking off her shoes, then she marched straight towards a certain asshole's bedroom.

She barged into her enemy's room where he didn't even wake from the noise she made walking in, or when she slammed his bedroom door shut. He really is a deep sleeper, isn't he? she thought to herself.

As she watched him sleep peacefully, the sun peeked through his curtains where a ray of light happened to shine on his stupid pretty face. How could he sleep with light shining on him? Siri didn't know, but all she had on her mind was to get back at him. Ruin his morning just like he ruined her night.

She jumped right on top of him, straddled his shirtless body (ignoring those delicious abs), and then she twisted both his nipples.

Jungkook woke up with a loud cry due to the pain. The pain pulled him wide awake, and at first he didn't know who it was on top of him, but once he heard the profanities and that voice, he realised who it was.

"You fucking asshole!" Siri yelled as she pinched around his chest and nipples while he tried to swat her hands away, muttering 'ow,' 'stop,' and 'fuck, that hurts!'

"You really wanted to start another war, huh?!" she yelled. "Well you're fucking ON, Jeon!"

Jungkook didn't appreciate being woken up like this, but it looked like he was getting his wish. This was the anger he was hoping to see from Siri last night. Better late than never, he thought.

While Siri continued pinching him and calling him every name under the sun, Jungkook managed to grab her wrists, and rolled her over so he was on top of her. He held her wrists down above her head, then yelled at her, "Can you calm the fuck down!"

Siri glared at Jungkook, her chest heaving up and down from getting wildly angry at him. The horny side of her tried to not look down at his abs, but Jungkook saw her eyes flick down quickly before she glared at him harder, and it made him feel a little smug.