🏎️CHAPTER TWELVE🏎️

19th May 2016:

"How old are you?" Angela asks the girl. "Fifteen..." Althea answers, unsure why the woman was asking. "You should know this, Angie." The teenager shakes her head. "Here you go." Angela hands the racer tickets. "What's this for?" The girl asks, reading the ticket. "You're joking!" She shouts, looking at the woman after she reads that the train goes to Smergoncino, Italy... where Oscar is racing. "No, if I was joking I wouldn't have spent my well-earned money." The woman jokes.

"I love you, Angela." Althea smiles, wrapping her in a hug. "I want you back in three days." Angela points at the adopted girl. "You are putting a time restriction on how long I see my boyfriend for? I thought it was meant to be a free country." The teenager sighs. "Do you want me to take that ticket back?" The woman crosses her arms. "No, of course not. I need to pack, I will see ya Angie." Althea waves bye as she runs away.

"Where do you think you are going, Al?" Mick stands in front of the fifteen-year-old as he folds his arms. "What's it to you?" Althea raises an eyebrow. "I'm just looking out for my bestie." The blonde shrugs. "Hey!" Juan shouts, from the opposite side of the room. "You're somewhere up there as well buddy." The Schumacher boy smiles. "Now that's just astronomically wrong in all sorts of ways. We're teammates Schumi!" The American sighs.

"Are you not worried about what she's about to do," Mick asks him. "Guys, what are you doing?" Pierre wonders and he and Antonio Giovinazzi walk into the room. "Interrogating Althea, she looks fishy." Mick nods. "Well you smell like fish, so what's worse, Schumi?" The girl raised an eyebrow. "This is why you're my favourite, Al. You're funny, and sassy at the same time." Pierre laughs. "I'm everyone's favourite." Althea smiles innocently.

"And I'm going to see my boyfriend, not that it's any of your concern." Althea lets the boys know. "Wait... you have a boyfriend? And I don't know who he is." The Frenchman scoffs. "No one knows who he is." Althea shrugs. "I know!" Angelina pops her head into the room with her hand raised, before walking back out. "Who is it, Angelina!" Juan shouts, running after her. "Well, he's off." Antonio laughs. "Can I go?" Althea wonders.

"No, you're way too young to have a boyfriend." Mick shakes his head. "I agree." Pierre smiles, standing next to Mick. "You Greasy German and French Fuck, I'm fifteen." Althea scoffs before the three turn their heads to Pierre's teammate. "I don't care, I think it's quite cute she's all smitten over a boy." Antonio nods. "And this is exactly why you're my favourite, Ant. Also, your birthday is four days before mine, but that's irrelevant." The girl waves the thought off.

"Oh my god!" Althea suddenly jumps, making the three boys stare at her. "Did you feel that?" Her eyes open wide. "What was it?" Mick sceptically asks, getting silence from Althea. "Al! What was it?" The Gasly man asks. "What's that!" She shouts, pouting to the left. Pierre and Mick turn their heads to the side to see nothing there. "Althea!" They both shout when they see her running away.

"Sorry, but I gotta go and pack! It's important." She shrugs, turning around when she's at the door. "Who is it!?" Mick asks the same question he's been asking since he met the girl. "You're not going to find out." She shrugs before blowing the boys a kiss and laughing as she runs out of the room. "Angelina knows." Pierre slowly turns his head to the German boy. "And Angelina loves us." Mick smiles. "We should ask Angelina." They both say at the same time, before running out of the room to look for the woman. "It's just a relationship?" Antonio shakes his head, as he slowly follows the two.

...

"What are you doing?" Amelie asks her sister as she drinks a beer. "Amelie, I'm packing. I'm going to see Pastry Boy." Althea smiles. "Ahh, how?" The older girl questions, leaning on the door frame. "Angie bought me a ticket to where Oscar is racing, I am so excited, I don't know what to do." The adopted girl jumps up and down. "Maybe you should start by trying to calm down and not get yourself too worked up." Amelie nods, walking into the room.