🏎️INSTAGRAM🏎️

Altheamay posted:

Liked by lance_stroll, landonorris & 241,213 Others

@altheamay: YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE 2016 ADAC CHAMPION!!!!

I just want to say thank you to the whole of the Prema team, here at he race and back at the factory. A special thanks to Angelina and my teammates Mick and Juan! And my family, they sadly couldn't make it today, but I know they are happy for me. And to my special someone thank you for always being there for me.

And my friends back home, this one is for you! Always giving me the courage to actually race and wishing me luck. I love you all!

And remember, you have to believe you are the best to be the best! - @juanmanuel

Comments:

@jamesmaybloke: me and mum are so proud of you, Thea! You've got us crying we are so proud of you!
|_ @altheamay: thank you dad! This wouldn't have been possible without you. So thank you! ❤️

@richardhammond: I'm crying Althea! I knew you could do this, I believed in you more than Jeremy as well.
|_ @jeremyclarkson: shut your fucking mouth, I believed in you more Al, don't listen to this fucktard.
|_ @altheamay: thank you uncle Ric and uncle Jere. It means a lot that both of you had faith in me!

@maisie_burns: from your best friend, you are welcome that I was so supportive of you!
|_ @altheamay: forever greatful for you Mais. ❤️

@milly_burns: what can I say Althea? You deserve this more than anyone, your determination is amazing.
|_ @altheamay: fucking hell Mils. You're going to make me cry, I love you so much!

@maxfewtrell: WOOHOO! ALTHEA MAY YOU ARE A FUTURE F1 WORLD CHAMPION!!!
|_ @altheamay: WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND PRAY MAXIMILIAN!

@landonorris: well done Althea May!
|_ @altheamay: thank you Lando!

@prema_team: same again on the 30th for the Italian f4 championship?
|_ @altheamay: I will try my best admin!

@mickschumacher: MY BEST FRIEND LADIES AND GENTS!!
|_ @juanmanuel: ACTUALLY SHE IS MINE!!
|_ @altheamay: there is enough for the both of you, I'm everyone's best friend!

@london_coyle: I am so proud of you baby! I can't wait to see you race in Monza on the 30th!!!
|_ @altheamay: WAIT WHAT! YOU ARE COMING TO THE RACE!!
|_ @london_coyle: HELL YES, MY PARENTS AND SISTER!!!
|_ @felicity_coyle: I cannot wait to see this race!
|_ @altheamay: I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU BOTH!!!

@clementnovalak: wow Althea actually won something for once?
|_ @altheamay: shut the fuck up Novalak! You left remember? You don't get to say anything!!
|_ @clementnovalak: I SAID I AM SORRY! MY MUM PULLED ME OUT OF THE SCHOOL! I CANT HELP THAT!
|_ @altheamay: I DONT CARE CLEM!
|_ @clementnovalak: ANY WAY WELL DONE YOU ARSE!
|_ @altheamay: THANK YOU CLEMMY!!

@callum_ilott: WELL DONE BESTIE!!
|_ @altheamay: YOU CAN SHUSH AS WELL! YOU ALSO LEFT ME 😢
|_ @callum_ilott: I AM SORRY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT?
|_ @altheamay: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU CALLUM!
|_ @callum_ilott: I SAID WELL DONE!
|_ @altheamay: THANKS I GUESS 🤷‍♀️

@charlihamilton: congratulations miss May, I just know you will be better than my uncle when you're in formula one!
|_ @lewishamilton: Charli don't make me tell your dad you're being rude.
|_ @charlihamilton: it's just the facts uncle lew!
|_ @altheamay: yeah Lewis... don't you have faith in me?
|_ @lewishamilton: don't start doing that! But well done Al!
|_ @altheamay: thank you Charli and Lewis!!