🏎️CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR🏎️

2nd September 2018:

"Are you coming or not?" Althea looks at her sister who sits on the sofa watching Degrassi Next Class. "It's at Monza. Lando is in Formula Two, he races at the same races as Formula One. I do not want to risk running into him. So I think I'm fine where I am. It's the part where Maya is about to find out that Tristan is fooling around with their English teacher. So if you'd shut up, I would greatly appreciate it." Amelie scoffed, looking back at the TV.

"Okay suit yourself, because I hope you know that you will then be able to come to none of my races next year." Althea frowns. "I know, but I will be watching from right here. So I will still be cheering you on, bestie." Amelie turns back to smile at her little sister. "Oh, okay. Good for you Amelie. Just like always, you're looking out for just yourself and not thinking about how other people feel." Althea picks her bag up.

"Althe..." Amelie stands up. "No, I got it. You're too scared to see Lando that you won't come to any of my races. It's alright. At least I'll have Dad there." The girl shakes her head walking out of the flat. "London," Althea says when the girl answers her call. "Yes?" She says. "Get ready, I will be at your hotel in like four minutes. You're coming to Monza with me. Don't ask questions, I have a ticket already for you, and be outside by the time I'm there. Thank you bestie." Althea says before hanging up.

"Why the sudden invite?" London asks as she gets into the girl's car. "Amelie is a cunt and didn't want to run into Lando. So she didn't want to go." The adopted girl rolls her eyes. "You're lucky I'm coming, mum and Dad wanted family day today." The Coyle girl shakes her head. "I saved you then. I saved you from Felicity." Althea laughs.

"Nah me and Eli have been getting on recently. We are like besties, and it's weird. Because I know in a couple of days we'll be like cat and dog again." London looks out the window at the scenery. "Wait how are you driving? You're seventeen, you need to be eighteen." London quickly spins her head to look at the racer. "Don't get whiplash there lovey." Althea laughs.

"You are illegally driving." London shakes her head. "Yeah, well the police can illegally suck my cock." Althea winks when she pulls up to the track. "We are here super duper early." London scoffed. "Yeah, well we had to be. We are going to the Red Bull Garage. But I wanted to go to the Formula Two tents first." Althea says getting out of the car. "Ooo, are we going to see Lando, Alex and Georgie?" London gasps. "We are indeed." The May girl locks her car.

"Althea, what are you doing here?" Nyck asks as he walks with the two girls. "Here to see my favourite Formula Two driver, obviously." She smiles. "Awe, than..." The Dutch driver places a hand on his chest. "Alex!" The seventeen-year-old when she sees the Thai man. "Ouch," Nyck whispers when she runs away. "That's brutal." London pats the man's back.

"Thea! What are you doing here?" Alex smiles bringing the girl in for a tight hug. "Oh you know, just out and about. I'm joking I live here and if you lot are all racing why not come and cheer you on? And also Max and Danny invited me." Althea laughs. "And London, what a nice surprise." Alex then hugs the Coyle girl. "I know, my presence just is amazing." London nods.

"I was just going to meet up with George and Lando. Do you two want to come?" Alex asks. "Hell yeah." Althea jumps up and down. "Alright, follow me, girls." Alex hands the two some of his monster munches. "I love you, Alex. Sharing your food with me... Amazing." Althea nods, eating the crisps. "My boyfriend never does." She adds, making Alex stop dead in his tracks, making the May girl bump into his back.

"You have a boyfriend?" Alex spins around. "Alex, ow!" Althea rubs her nose. "Althea, you never told me you had a boyfriend!" The Albon man scoffed. "They have been dating for nearly three years," London tells him. "Alex no." Althea points at the DAMS Driver. "Alex, yes." The man nods before running away. "Alex don't you bother!" The girl grabs hold of London's hand and runs after him.