Prologue🔥

Trigger warning⚠️

This book is extremely dark and horror. This book contains mention of sexual scenes, explicit scenes, gore scenes, mention of rape, violence,filthy smut scenes, goric smut scenes, romance in goric scene, romance with blood play, swearing, cursing, mature words, BDSM scenes, foreplay, BDSM cold plays, BDSM hot play and BDSM blood play.

Readers below 18 please do not read this book. This book is not for you. Stay away from the comment section even if you are eager and curious to break the barriers and read it. If you like it, feel free to comment all your lovable words.

Note: Dark romance includes stalking kidnapping, torturing , escaping , and revenges.The world of dark romance revolves around these key words.Without these words you could never find a dark romance. Please understand that. Any similarity to any of the key words in my story to another story is completely coincidental.

The plot of this story is completely mine and my imagination.

❌PLAGIARISM IS NOT ALLOWED. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE PLAGIARISM. Do not copy my book or any part of it and depict it as yours. Thats ILLEGAL. I will find and will immediately take action over it.

Dedication:🥰This book is for those who feel left alone in the middle of nowhere, for those who were kicked out of the family circle (family who sees nothing good in you),for those who haven't met true love,those who were betrayed by your loved ones in the name of love, those who got cheated by your loved ones, those who believe there is no love anywhere. This book is for you.

And girls!!!Connect your heart ❤️with this Jeon Jungkook who loves you, who doesnt leave you alone, who doesnt cheat you for other girls, and who is obsessed with only you and would never let you go. ❤️♥️for any reasons.

💜Remember love is holding on to each other no matter what happens, never leave that person who loves you truely because once they leave , they never come back to you. And.  Loyality and trust is the highest quality of love. Once you corrode it , then love gets corroded. 💜

Read and enjoy my loveliess!

Thank you for choosing this book to read😌❤️♥️

******************************

Y/N

Sometimes I find his eyes in the dark staring right at my soul.

Sometimes I find his eyes in the shadow staring at me to eat me out alive.

Sometimes I find his eyes staring at me when millions of eyes are around me.

Sometimes I find his eyes in between my legs staring at me while eating me out and bruising my clit with his bunny teeth.