Chapter 14🔥

Y/N

He locked his eyes to mine and pushed his entire length inside again stretching out my walls

He locked his eyes to mine and pushed his entire length inside again stretching out my walls. My legs on his shoulder with his frowned face in between my legs were treat to my eyes. He pulled out his dick and he switched his eyes to the amused view at my pussy being wrecked by his cock. He stroke my thighs gently and softly to soothe stinging pain at my pussy walls.

I shuddered for his every thrusts.He threw his head back and moaned my name " Y/N. ..." He griped my thighs and pushed his entire length deeper and deeper inside. His adams apple was going up and down at his throat was alluring. The sweat droplets was gliding from his jawline to his throat and it halted when his adams apple bobbed. The pearly droplet on his honey skin was glistening and made its way to his chest and scrolled down to his abs.Its journey ended by pooling at his tiny hollow of his naval. His entire body was beaming with his sweats. I want to slurp them all by roaming my lips all over his body. One time if he gives me a chance I want to devour him entirely with my tongue.

"aaaah....Y/N.." he groaned when he proliferated his thrusts. He then moved his hand from my thighs to ass cheeks and gropped it. He placed two palms under my butt cheeks and uplited my lower body mildly making my ass to half seat on his sculpted thighs. He pulled my legs firmly and made it to clung on his shoulders.

" Dont take your legs off my shoulders, baby". he rasped.

" Jungkook, what are you doing?"

" Grafenberg spot."He grinned.

" What?"

"I'm gonna activate your hot spot ,sunflower" He drove his dick inside my vagina that it curved to explore my G spot. I drifted my body when he hit it with his giant cock. Fuck how did he do it with one try?

" Aaahh.... Jungkook!!!" I curled my fingers on the sheets and fisted.

He kept hitting it on and on I curved my neck and my eyes scrolled to my head. " Yes!! Jungkook right there." He pressed his thumb to my clit that flushed the blood vessels to my clit.

" You like it baby?" He spoke in between his thrusts.

I nodded switching my pupils to his eyes.

His stroking fingers hastened its way to my boobs and compressed it . I moved my hands to his hand that was concaving my boobs and pressed it harder in such a way to guide him to hold my boobs more harder in his large hand.

"Don't interrupt me. Hands to headboard " he slapped away my hands . And brought his other hand to my other boob and squeezed roughly.

Holding my two bosoms in his hands ,he pushed and drove his dick inside my pussy vigourously. He gripped them as a support to hold me and fuck me.

While he clasped and clamped his hand on my bosoms ,my hands were clung to the headboard as per the command by him.I closed my eyes involuntarily as his mushroom shaped cock's head was striking my g spot.