Chapter 23

Warning⚠️Disturbing scenes ahead

Y/N

" Did that little pussy bleed.?" Roy spoke as he sniffed at the arc of neck curling his abhorrence arm at my waist.

I condensed my eye lids and compressed my teeth together causing it to friction with each other.

" Answer me sweetheart?" He missiled his distasteful tongue at the arc of my neck. The scorn spikes planted on every inch of my body.

" It did! " I clasped his arm stung to my waist and wilted it off. I turned around to face him.

" Good, Yet I am not pleased as I couldnt witness it. May be I could see you reach orgasm underneath me wiggling like a helpless worm. " He flared his teeth to me which I want to knock off with a hammer and drench it with his blood.

There. I was awaiting for this statement from his mouth so that I can answer him as " Yes, and you can hear me moaning Jungkook's name relentlessly." I mounted an eyebrow at him and smirked against his face. " No matter how many times you fucking touch me Roy, I'll always moan his name while wrapping my legs around you. Because I am Jungkook's whore . It is inconsequential we are married or not."

The moment I let out my words he strangled my throat and pushed me to the dressing table. " Listen bitch, I am taking you today with me. We are leaving a far away place. And I am going to bounce inside you so fucking hard until leaving bruises and tears into your cunt. And until you learn to call out and beg my name. "

" You dont have to bounce , Roy. Only Jungkook could bounce and pound inside me. Do you know why?" I tilted my head at him while his grip at my throat slackened involuntarily. " Because Jungkook's dick is more huge than yours. Your dick doesnt even calibrate at the mere point of Jungkook's dick's head. " I deliberately accentuated Jungkook's name enough to screech his eardrums.

" Fucking whore!" He propelled me to the floor and I landed on my tail bone. Pain crept at my back as it was stung by the huge syringe a few days back to inject drugs inside me.

I winced and made an attempt to rigidify my spine. Instantly. The maid who brought the incidents of my terror nights with Roy to Paxson's knowledge shoved inside the room.

" you okay?" She held my shoulders and drifted the hem of my bodycon gown to conceal my knees and thighs from the lecherous sight of the cannibal in front of me.

" Get out! I have something to deal with her now " Roy unbuckled his belt and rolled it out of his pant loops.

"She need to be dressed.It is an order from Mr. Parker." She bowed her head to the fiend which was all set ready to pull down his pants and show off his dick.

" This would be the last order you would probably receive from him."He stormed out of the room leaving numerous curses under his breath.

" Come on, Up!" She hooked my shoulder joints and I stumbled on my feet to stand on the floor.