Chapter 16

Y/N

" I ... I lost it ..." I quaffed down to saturate my parched throat." I lost it somewhere during the gun firing. "

" You lost it? or you just took it off while fucking him? "

Yes fucking bastard. He has the ring pierced at his dick and fucked the shit out of me with it.

" Tell me where he is?" He thwacked his gashed hand on the table and it lurched . So did I.

" I fucking dont know okay.!!" I mewled.

" So, You fucked him without knowing who is he , what he is doing and where he is from.?" His hand exsanguinated through the laceration and blood trickled down his fingers.

" IT IS. NONE. OF. YOUR. FUCKING .BUSINESS to whom I spread my legs." My jaw turned adamantine.

"Language Y/N!!!" my dad let out a terrifying bawl.I winced. I lingered. I didn't depict any locomotion. "I didn't raise you to sleep around with some stranger."

" Mr. Parker. He is not a stranger. " Roy blotted his blood that was trickling with a serviette. " He is one of the men of Paxton. "

" Paxton?" My dad dazed by that bizarre name.

"Paxton sent him to hunt us down.
I think,he is after...."

" Roy, thats enough! Later. " My dad terminated his further explanation." Its time ! ."

Roy's eyebrows hit his hairline.

" Its time to get you married to Y/N."

" What? No! I am not marrying him." I stood up from my chair and pushed it backwards with my heel as blazing indignation was mutliplying inside me.

" Enough already!" My dad wailed. "Do you know whom you let inside our mansion?" He jotted rancid face looking at me.

"What ? I didnt? "

" He is our enemy's man Y/N. He came here to aggregate our confidential and classified documents that no one is allowed to have." Roy roared. " Take a look at this." He fiddles his fingers hovering over the keys and clicked the keyboard.

The screen began to nictate. After a few time stamps, the screen arrived in a stable state. It was the footage of the conference room. The time stamp sprinted for few seconds. And there he was. He set his foot wearing lace up boots, into the conference room. He schlepped a plastic bag in his hand firmly. Blood. The bag was coated and weighed down with blood dripping down on the floor.

He took his steps forward and withered the eyeballs at the center of the room. He did it with his bare hands. No disgust. No fear.No distress within him was seen.

After successfully scattering them on the floor,he moved forward to the system. The system where only my dad and Roy has access to. He hauled the chair and swung his ass and legs on it.

He was clicking and surfing the system. No error. No alarm. No notification of wrong password. Asshole knows the password and he hacked it like a pro.

He might have did this while I was insensible in my car. The night he kidnapped me from the club for twerking my ass. Oh my God! Thats the night when we had anal sex. Fuck! No. no no no.. i cant let them watch me being banged from behind by my stalker. ok precisely my father's rival.

The footage leapt to accelerate few minutes and there it is! I was clung to the wall while he was behind touching my inner core. While I was moaning shamelessly. The footage got disconnected with few nictate before Jungkook ripped apart my clothes.

Discomfiture and perturbation embraced me.

" There! He came in here to purloin our documents and information." Roy pierced his stare at me " You just came by in between his hunt and you were just a pawn to him . He fucked you for sports." Roy's nose flared and his words were sharp pierced my heart. " He used you as pleasure toy Y/N. You are nothing to him."