Chapter 17🔥

Warning :⚠️Filthy smut ahead

Y/N

Cold. Everything around me was cold. The state of the atmosphere of this place was frosty. So was the person who stabbed my dad's hand.My body was numbing. I was on the edge of mispercieve if my body was numb due to glacial snow weather outside or the calamity happening around me.

The Vicious tingles creeped around me to spike on my entire body when my eyes altered as a spectator to watch the sportive event Jungkook was processing by lunging the knife at my dad's hand.

" Stop it !!!! Please." I screeched.

" STOP!!!" I set my toes ahead for one step to get near him and halt the cruel depravity.

" One step ahead , Y/N." He descended the excruciating knife to fathomless of my dad's hand. " I will fucking slit his throat!"

" Please let him go...plea.. " I beseeched tenderly. My words couldn't slide out due to the constant tremoring of my lips.

" I asked you something!" He mounted his brows.

" Will. You. Marry. Me?" He wildly gyrated the knife locking his eyes with mine. By each whirl my dad's body coiled stepping up every stages of by affliction.

" Yes, yes!" My body slumped against the floor. The squelching sound of puddling blood from my dad's hand was bugging my ears over and over. " please let him go!"I dropped my bridal bouquet and set my palm to my ears and waved my head while sobbing relentlessly.

Jungkook fixed my dad's hand affixing with the knife to the table and approached me and squatted to reach my posture. His face was against mine. He traced his thumb at the corner of my one eye dabbing his blooded thumb pad at it. " Tears?" He scoffed. " Tears for this shitbag who imprisoned you in this abhorrent mansion for 10 years !"

" I was protecting her, you scumbag !" My father choked out his words.

" The fuck you were , motherfucker!' Jungkook stood up and turned around and fired a gun shot at him for a sniffling distance.

" Up !" He tapped his toe on the floor. " up Now!"

I quaked.

I stood up as my legs were teetered. I clasped my wedding gown to mop off the water secretion of droplets in my palm.

A few minutes passed .

" Do you have a family?" He shot up the frightening question to the wedding officiant.

" Yes" The wedding officiant answered at his low tone.

" Do you wanna see them again?"Jungkook glared at him to pull into the circle of imperils.

" Yes."

" What are you waiting for? To unalive you? huh?" He snapped.

" no no..sir..."