Chapter 12🔥

JUNGKOOK

SLAP

A hard slap landed on my left cheek.

SLAP

Another one landed on my right cheek.

Fuck that turns me on.Fuck. I would burn this world down just to be with this woman.

Indignation. Hate. Annoyance were blazing in her eyes. I curled my bottom lips inwards and swirled my lip hoop with my tongue while I smirked with my eyes at her. I know that turns her on. She is weak to my tongue.

She thinks she is a pawn to me. she has no idea I am fucking obsessed with her. I am fucking crazy about her. I am fucking in love with her .I would kill anyone who tries to apart her from me. Well, she will learn that one day. If not I will make her to. Or may be I will put our little sprout in her belly. I want this woman to mother my children and be my mother, my wife, my whore , my slut. Just mine. This one life is never enough for me to live with her. I would trade anything with God or the devil to have my life with her for a million times which I will never get over.

I leaned forward. She shrunk her shoulders and closed her eyes.I chortled. I escorted my hand to the door knob. I twisted the door knob to open.As she was leaning back at the door ,she plummeted down on her ass cheeks on the floor. She crawled back ,pressing her heels on the floor she dragged her body back.Her gown rolled back to her thighs revealing her silk skin. Fuck I can barely see my paradise between her thighs. I licked my lips. I am fucking starving to eat every part of her pussy.

" what do you want?" She cried out.

" I want you ,sunflower.' I kicked the door backwards with my leg to shut it. I latched the door lock because we were going to have dirty and filthy times for the whole night. I kneeled down and crawled forward on all fours to her.

" I know what you want. But it is not me you want. You want me to be your pleasurable toy. And I won't be." She shook her head while tears rolling down her eyes.
" You are a murderer."

Tears. Those tears that would wrench my heart. I detest her tears rolling down her cheeks but if the reason is me, it is an enchantment to me. I want to see her tears when she misses me. I want to see her tears when she loves me. I want to see her tears when she lies all naked beneath me while I fuck her hard. I want to see her tears when she reaches her orgasm for me.I want to see her tears when she pushes our baby out of her womb. Her tears belong to me. Y/N tears belong to Jungkook.

If her tears were not for me and if it is because someone did hurt her , they will go through the manslaughter conducted by me and tortured to death.

" You are wrong baby, I want you. Only you.Thats why I have planned to eliminate your father ,his friend and your fiancee Roy from this world" She stilled at her position.
" They are a barrier to me , To get you. And they will burn in hell. In my hell. I will pile up their bodies and I will put you over their bodies and fuck you ruthlessly. I will make you come on all over the dead bodies. "

" You are sick. You are insane. You are a freaking psycho. " She yelled." Get the fuck away from me." She fisted her arms and hit my chest. And it felt like flower petals were thrown at me.

" Yes over you!" I clasped her wrist inside my one hand, I curved my arm around her back so that she doesn't hurt herself when I push her to the floor. I propelled her with my body to the floor. I drifted on top of her and tacked her hands above her head. Her boobs pressed hard against my chest.

" Let me go! Asshole. " She wailed. She twisted her wrists to release herself.

" Ssshh.." I cupped her jaw and pressed her cheeks with my forefingers and thumb making her mouth pout. " Call me asshole once again, I will fuck your ass again Y/N. " She shook her head on either side.