Chapter 26🔥

Warning⚠️: Filthy smut scene ahead

Warning⚠️: Filthy smut scene ahead. Mention of gore scenes.Please read only if you are comfortable. Do not read if you are under 21.

Note: Long chapter ahead!( You will love the last part of this chapter.🙃)

Jungkook

Scarlet. Scarlet. Scarlet.

Scarlet everywhere.

Her Scarlet blood spattered delineating her dismay and disquiet on the white floor. Her scarlet blood trickled down as she hostage a pinch of her bosom skin in between her fingers and lacerating with the broken glass piece.

I stood up on my feet , fetching perturbation at my heart and hurled my body over her. Throughout the escorted of my hurl from the floor to her , my feet did compress a glass piece and I didnt even consider it as a caution to me.

" Baby, Please give it to me!" I extended my palm to her gradually to place the elongated glass piece which she was gripping hard enough to lacerate her palm . " Please, I am here baby. I am here. Its your Jungkook. please , sunflower."My chin wobbled. She gingerly withdrew the glass piece from her breasts and dropped it. It imploded to the floor into several pieces.

Her breasts skin was scrapped an inch. Her blood leached out and trickled down reaching her nipple.
I gyrated my arms around her. Her toes were soaked in blood from her palms. So was the blood lingering in between her thighs.

" Y/N. Please baby stop it. Stop hurting yourself. " I snivelled and coiled myself around her. " Its okay ! Its ok! I wont hate you baby please. " I spun her around and inclined down to embrace her. Her bosom's blood imprinted on my bare chest.

" Roy was here. He touched me inappropriately. " She spoke with shuddering lips. " He came in here and was ... and was.." She leaned away from my embrace. " And was li..."

" Shhh.... Roy is not here baby." I embraced her again. " He is not here. It is only me. "

" But I saw him.."She spoke again leaning away from my embrace. " He was here. And touched what was yours. And it disgust me. His hands were all over me Jungkook. Thought you would feel distasteful about me. My body. My skin. So I thought I should..."

I slammed her against my chest muffling her words. Her words were slicing me up so fucking nice. Fuck. If I could I want to go back in time and kill Roy over and over again.

" He is not here sunflower. Look around you. Its just me and you " I said coiling my hand around her. " Its your Jungkook and you. Its your demon and you. Its your pervert and you. Its me and you. " I mildly swung our body to suppress her thoughts about Roy. " And Nobody else. Just me and you, sunflower. "

" You said, you dont want to touch me" She spoke softly. Her breaths stroke the arc of my neck.

" Thats false baby. Thats false. I want to feel every inch of your body.You are mine Y/N. " I slackened our embrace and concaved my palm at her cheeks. I swiped the pad of my thumb at her tears. I set my lips at her forehead and commenced the escorting of my lips to her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her chin , her jaw, her ears,her lips.