Chapter 5🔥

WARNING; gore scene and 21+ scene ahead.

Y/N

People present their names by handshake or by a hug and this man presented his name while thrusting his tongue inside my vaginal folds.

JEON JUNGKOOK. JUNGKOOK! Fuck, I moaned his name when I was at my temptation peak. I moaned when he tongue fucked me. He owns my mind ,my body now.No! I should not let this happen. Not any further. I must stay away from him. I must stay away from his touch, from his breaths. But fucker always sticks around me no matter what.

I know I am weak to his filthy touches, filthy words coming out of his mouth.I shouldnt be. Should I? No.! I am not gonna allow him to win this. He doesnt own me.Ok he already owns me nevertheless I am gonna clog his ownership on my hypocrite body.

I am gonna flash him that I do what I wanna do. My body is not gonna serve as a aesthetic whore piece for him to domineer.

I twisted out my scarlet red lipstick and swiped it on my lips tainting it deep enough to appear seductive. I applied a milk smokey eye make up for sexy eyes.

"Oh black is my favourite"

So. JUNGKOOK loves black.

I pulled up my black bodycon dress that perfect fits me showing off my curves. The V neckline was deep enough to show my cleavage. The bottom line of the dress is above my knee to show my bare thighs. I did wore a black thong. I styled my hair to stay open with curtain bangs in front.

I checked myself in mirror. I perfecty look like a seductive woman may be a stripper for a pole dance.

"Alright Jeon Jungkook! Tonight I will show you, you dont own me!" I spoke to myself looking at my reflection and flipped my hair.

I wore a black stilleto heel and walked down the hallway.

Roy looked at me raising his eyebrows to his hairline. I walked down the stairs exchanging a glance at him not giving a damn. Fucking bastard was literally eye fucking me.

" you look gorgeous." He curled his arm around my waist.

" I didnt dress like this for you." I pushed him away with a straight face. " I dont want to make your balls to malfunction again.!" He tightened his jaw and fisted his arm glaring at me.

I flipped my hair not giving a damn to him . I stepped outside and waved my hand at the driver who was waiting for me in the car to pick me up.

" where are you going?" Roy's stepped outside the mansion and stood behind me. " Where are you going dressing like this?"

" To sleep with a man I like . And its none of your fucking buisness." I opened the car door,seated myself and swinged my legs. I shut the door at his face without giving a fuck.

I glanced at the mirror of my car. Roy was following my car. Actually not. He is headed towards the accustommed club we go, to make few dealings with mafia men.

I strode in club prowling for Jungkook's eyes anywhere or at any corners.

Found him.
Those gleamy doe eyes with mountain carved eyebrows were already glued to me.

His eyes were fierce. May be furious.

As my cleavage were already popping out where some eyes of men already fell on it. And the next eye movement of every men out there was to my scarlet red lipstick on my lips and my bare thighs glistening in dim light. May be I should put up a show.

Its show time.!

I walked towards drink serving centre and ordered few vodka shots. I gulped down 4 or 5 vodka shots to wake up the brave animal inside me.