Chapter 1 🔥

Y/N

UNKNOWN: do you like the berries and flowers baby?

I glared at the strawberries in the transparent box and 2 merely crushed sunflower with purple ribbon wrapped around it that was lying on my bed.

I slouched on my bed . I exhaled hard wondering he finally got my contact number for him to pesture me all the fucking time.

I grabbed the the box of strawberries and pop opened it. I took one out and I ate. It was delicious and I was chewing it closing my eyes slipping a moan through my lips. My phone buzzed again.

UNKNOWN: Do you like the strawberries?I bet your clit will be same as strawberry . I am gonna eat that out one day.
I choked reading his message. I spit them out. My forehead wrinkled by the words my eyes read a few seconds back.

UNKNOWN: your boobs are the same size of the sunflower. I WILL KNEAD AND CRUSH THEM IN MY HANDS JUST like I crushed the sunflower.

ME: Keep your hands to yourself asshole. I WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND will SHOVE DOWN YOUR MOUTH.

My thumbs just hit the buttons with tension his words created inside me.

UNKNOWN: Try to curl those little fingers around my dick and lets figure out if I should shove my dick down your throat or your tight little pussy .

I snap shut my thighs when I read those dirty words from him.

ME: I have seen big dicks. Try to stick your dick anywhere near me I will rip it off from your balls.

Fuck. What the fuck am I doing? I shouldnt reply him.

UNKNOWN: I know your pussy has not seen any dicks. I will rip apart your little pussy with my thick cock. I will make you bleed all over my cock and I will ruin you, destroy you every way possible.

Oh my God! How does he know that? Did he examine my pussy when I was sleeping at night? He collects my panties and does the research near my cunt too? Blood flushed through my body with arousal.

ME: Keep dreaming Fucker! Do you know to whom you are texting dirty things? You are very well aware of it. Stay the fuck away from me.

UNKNOWN: yeah! Daughter of the dangerous Mafia in the city.

OH ! To whom am I asking? He is a fucking stalker, obviously he knows about me more than I know about myself.

UNKNOWN: you shouldnt have sticked your tongue inside my mouth sunflower! You are mine. I dont mind fucking you in front of your so called scary MAFIA FAMILY.

Mistake! Its a big mistake !

I was not drunk that night. I was very well aware what I was doing that night in the club.

I couldnt take it anymore. When loyality in a relationship breaks into pieces right in front of your eyes your heart break into pieces too. My heart didnt shatter into pieces when my eyes fell on my fiancee kissing and smooching another woman. He is cheating on me right in front of my eyes. How gentleman he is, not cheating on me behind my back but right infront of me.

My jaw tightened and furious were rising inside me. I couldnt disrespect my father. I couldnt go against him. He thinks Roy is the best man to get me married to. Roy is son of my father's best friend Mr. Clark. They are partners in their Mafia buisness and I really hate that fact. Because I am the one who is a scrapegoat here.

Whenever I try to speak about Roy to my father he has never being all ears to me. Every fucking time. And I am tierd of it. My father gave his word for betrothal to Mr.Clark Brown to marry his son without even asking a word to me. And yup I am stuck. Breaking or not keeping up the words in the mafia world would shatter my father and his family. And I dont wanna bring those pain to him.