Chapter 18🔥

Warning⚠️: Smut scene ahead , (might be disturbing

Warning⚠️: Smut scene ahead , (might be disturbing. )

Y/N

Chills! Appalling!

Yet it felt warm and safe in his hands.

The moment our body subsided in cold water Jungkook's powerfully built arms slithered around me and caged me within his chest while his other arm clutched the stone. Though my hands were tied to the stone at the shore my body stayed in equilibrium yet Jungkook held me alike his life existence depends on the hold he had on me.

He slacked the pliable twig that griped my wrists to the stone. The second my wrists set free I threw my hands around his neck.

" You okay, sunflower?" He asked me in fret.

" Yes." My lips trembled in numbing cold.

" I am gonna pull us up. Hold me tight!" He said and he clutched the stone and did a pull up with his whole body bolstering me in his one arm. He pulled us up out of the lake to the shore and landed on the iced ground. I alighted above him for a few minutes. My face was against his. We stared for few minutes. We panted. His breath stroke the bridge of my nose and mouth. My eyes roamed to his wet slick hair that fell on his forehead with dews at it tip, his eyes that were hypnotising my pupil to dilate and my eyes then settled at his petal lips that had droplets embedded on it . The tiny droplets on his lips provoked my urge to slurp it. God! No! What am I even thinking about? No Nope. I am not falling for this demon ever.

" Why dont you just ride me baby?" He spoke against my lips. " In spite of simping over my lips."

" Why are you so fucking horny all the fucking time?" I leaned my face back.

He clasped my nape and rolled me over drifting his body over mine. " Because I am fucking obsessed with you."

He then moved down to my nipples He set his teeth on my nipples. " Jung ... I.." I gasped.

" Relax baby! I am just gonna pull out the thorns and I am gonna give you a good suck to your sore nipples ."

I lingered and nodded my head because that could sooth my sore nipples.

He opened his mouth wide and affixed his plum lips on my nipple. He slowly extracted the thorns gradually and spat it out. Then he trailed his tongue on my bleeding bud and took it over inside his mouth and sucked it. I arched my back pushing my boobs inside his mouth.

Sucking my nipple and taking my half of my boobs inside his mouth , he extracted the thorns on the other nipple. I brought my hands at his hair at the back and bristled my fingers hid them in his wet strands of hair. He set his sucking mission to my other nipple and trailed his tongue on it. He pooled his saliva on my nipple as if it was the embrocation to them. And yes it was. It was a lotion that soothened my sore skin that cracked by the thorns.