Chapter 27🔥

Warning⚠️ Smut scene ahead

Warning⚠️ Smut scene ahead. Mention of gore scenes.

Jungkook

Red. Ravishing. Embellishing.

Never knew she would look more demolishing  to be annihilated by the greedy beast residing within me as it growled at the appearance of her body mantled with Roy's body parts. She lingered astounded as Roy's large intestines twined with her wrists. So perfect. So alluring.

"Jungkook, " I moved my eyes to her broadened orbs. " Did you .. Did..."She licked her lips to suppress her bile juice from being splashed out of her mouth.

" Yes sunflower."I retorted. " I killed him. I sliced his hands nice and fine for touching you. For touching what is mine. "I placed the slicking contorted flesh of Roy's digestive system on her wrists and placed her wrists at her chest. " It was gratifying I had a blood pool party in his blood. Yet. Disgruntled. We couldnt fuck on his blood and blend our cum in it. "

An arc of delight swayed at her lips .

" And here we are!" I brought my mouth to hers and dashed on her lips.

I instructed Jimin to aggregate his body parts and ram them in a bag, so that I could feed my alluring pets and have blood commemoration of Roy's demise with my wife.

I knelt in between her legs.

" Now baby, I am going to fuck your teeny weeny butthole and you are going to take it like a good girl. " I squeezed my hands over her bosoms along with Roy's contorted red flesh. They squelched in between my fingers. "Okay?"I asked her for a reassurance. She shook her head vigourously.

Yes. I Saw. I saw the video, how that motherfucker pushed his distasteful dick inside her butthole and slammed his elbow at her spine because she called out my name in consternation.

I want to drag her to the perception that every holes in her body belongs to her husband. Me. But not any other sick morons. I am her paradise. Her only paradise, to dissolve her temptation peaks.

" Before that, you are going to slime my cock nice and fine so that we could make this easy." She locked her eyes with mine for a few seconds.

" Sit and spit." I commanded. She was already up and I stopped her by my another command." Watch out that his intestines doesnt fall off your bosom baby. I want to see them jiggle on your bosom and swirl and slip around your wrists. Am I understood?"

She nodded.

She sat clutching on the red contorted fleshes. I brought my sprouting cock to her mouth. She released her tongue from her mouth and whirled it around my cock's head. Then she gathered her divine mouth liquid and spat on my cock. The slings of her divine mouth liquid traversed from my cock's head to her lips.

" More!" I demanded.

She opened her mouth and took over my entire length inside her mouth untill she gagged.