Chapter 6🔥

Y/N

My hair , my back, my ass cheeks, my legs, my entire body were plunged in blood and in the squeezed out flesh of the fresh eyeballs. I couldn't move my body any further as the floor was slick and that's really making me sick.

He traced his index finger tip at my cleavage tainting it with the blood while my chest was rising up and down fighting for air. " Fuck this tits! They are are so perfect and round for me ,sunflower. I AM GONNA FUCK YOUR TITS SOON." And then he bit me. He wide opened his mouth and clung his teeth at my cleavage. He clung it enough that his incisors are embedded at my flesh.

I screamed. I screeched . Thats all I could do. But my hypocrite body , it curved upwards for his dominancy.

" You let half of your tits to get watched by everyone in the club." He nibbled my one nipple. He pulled it in between his incisors ,pressing it harder by his teeth.

" Jung.. aaah.. jungkook please." I whimpered and sniffed.

" Look at those eyeballs lying beside you baby, for fixing their eyes on what was mine. " He let go of my nipple and captured the other one.

He darted his long tongue out and trailed down my abdomen. He sticked his tongue inside my navel and sucked it with his tiny pink lips which I would die for. DAMN!!

He made his way to my bare pussy which was already drenching for him. My stomach curled inwards as his lip touched my bare pussy once.

" Keep the count on how many times I make you come on these blood, sunflower." He breathed against my wide opened pussy.

He strechted his two arms on either side of me and grabbed few fresh eyeballs in his large hands and he splashed it on my tits while his lips concealed to my pussy.

" Fuck!! JUNGKOOK..!" I moaned at his disgusting act that woke up my sexual arousal for him.

He massaged those eyeballs crushing and squishing them against my boobs on circular motion. I let out load moan for as his submissive slut.

He flicked and clicked and slicked his tongue on my vaginal folds while compressing my boobs mercilessly in his large hands. I spread legs more wide for him. I rubbed my pussy on his face for him. My back started to rub on the floor it might have merely cleaned the blood beneath me.

" Aah.. jungkook.. .aah.. please.. !." I begged him. Fuck. For what? To tongue fuck me harder?.

His tongue movement was so harder. His entire tongue was dangling out savouring every inch of my pussy. My pussy folds were moving in sych with his tongue. The harder he pushed his tongue the harder I rubbed my pussy to his face.

I shuddered beneath him. I trembled. My thighs were vibrating ,I came hard on his tongue. I gasp hard openeing my mouth wide. He literally drowned himself on my come.

" NUMBER?" He growled.

" One!" I gulped down. That was "count one" he made me come.

And he lifted his face from my pussy. He scanned down my naked body immersed in the blood beneath me and the blood he tainted on my boobs with slick fresh flesh of the eyeballs.

He stared at me and took his middle fiinger and licked it. He traced his middle finger at my pussy folds. Glueing his eyes on me he slid his entire length of middle finger inside my vagina.

" Aaah.." My eyebrows wrinkled at him as his cold fingers touched the wall of my pussy. My thighs flinched to close shut but it did opened wide for him to finger fuck me. He pulled out his finger and slid it again inside.

He slid it again my pussy started to weep for his touch. And he knows that . He enjoys that. He again pulled and slid it in.

In
Out
In
Out
In
Out
The squelching sound of his finger and my tight walls of pussy rubbing each other uproared in the room. I fisted my tied arms in the urge to dug my nails on his arms.