Chapter 24

Jungkook

Jungkook

A pinch of tickle pink flashed across my face when Clark apprehended my name and my countenance.

Though not countenance yet the name ' Jeon' might have rang bells to him.

" Bring his ..." I tilted my head and summoned back my evocation about which hand of his did he exactly use to splinter my world.

".. Right hand, over my knee." I pulled my lower lips inwards. The next second my men brought him drawing his body mopping off his son's blood on the floor. They clung his right hand on my knees with a wrench enough to twiddle his shoulder joints.

I flung my butcher knife two times in the air and caught it with clasp. I  hoisted the butcher knife.

" No. No.. please .. We didnt have a choice .. we did to .." I launched the butcher knife right at his shoulder fragmenting his hand off his shoulder. His words sliced so was his hand. He squirmed like invertebrates while his blood was sprinkling across the floor.

" Jungkook, Paxson is missing. I mean he is laying low. " Jimin said  to jog off my memory that I must mop off the lurking bastard out of the earth's surface. If it wasnt Jimin I would have sliced his head so neat from his body.

I sighed. I laid down the butcher knife.

" Capture him." I blootered at his abdomen.

" Keep him in hostage. " I stood up and set my feet to storm out of the room. "Give him only water only if he passes out. Don't let him die until I find the other bastard. "

I walked abruptly and the bulb of reminescence lit up in my head.

" Jimin!" I revolved around. " The lady she must know something  about Y/N."

" How come? She wasnt..." I disintegrated his words and sprinted my race to propel my leg on the locked door where the lady and her kids were staying shrouded.

" I... I swear . I dont know..." She retorted to me instantly she saw my blood soaked face. " I didnt see her."

I beckoned my one finger to her son. " Come in here.! " She clutched the boy's shoulder. I led my palm to my men and one of them placed the carbine. I cocked the carbine and fired all across the room. The kids clung to her knees out of fright ,clapping their hands to their ears.

" If you dont come in here, I will drive all these bullets on your mom's head." I cocked the gun again.

The kids winced.

The boy wilted his mother's hold and came in running towards me.
Brave kid. The kid may be only 6 years old yet he stepped in front for his mother , just like i did for my mom when I was a few years older than his age now.

"No honey come in here. come to mommy." The lady wailed and her words creaked out of her mouth.

" Good." I stepped inside the room and wandered my eyes around. My eyes fell on the steam iron box planted on the table beside me. I grabbed it and plugged it into the electric socket. I turned the switch on.