Chapter 15🔥

Y/N

Y/N

"What?"

" you heard me." His eyebrows hit his hairline accompanied by flash movement of his lagomorph teeth.

" No! You should leave!" I delivered him a death glare. 

He took his long gun and swirled it in between his elongated fingers. He is so fucking strong. He then palmed the barrel of the gun and  pulled back something metallic in the gun and its cocking sound  slosh over my ear drums.

"Stop ! What are you doing?" I stepped ahead in front of the barrel.

He switched his eyes at me. "Dont make me kill him easy, Y/N. I really wanna butcher and slaughter him to death. "

" Sit on my cock right now!"

" I am not fucking you infront of him." I interesected my forearms at my chest.

He then placed the base of the gun on his biceps of his one arm and hurled the trigger to execute the kill launch on Roy.

My body shrunk.

I oscillated my head towards Roy.

A shot fired within sniffling distance of Roy. The fire shot poked a hole on my well designed carpet which I was always fond of.

" Next shot will blow his brains out! "He unfixed the gun from his biceps." And for the next shot, the supressor will be removed  "

Oh,He fixed a suppressor for his gun so that he can kill people in a tranquil .

I didnt emit any of locution.

My hands trembled with a fidget and untethered the splice of my robe. I tripped it down over my shoulders. I hastened my steps towards his prouting cock. I swaddled my legs on his torso. And I sat on him , opening my thighs wide.I sheathed his mushroom head dick with my inner pussy walls.

" Y/N!!!!!!" He moaned and flung his head back. My slick folds exquisitely cloaked his thick rock cock.

I veered towards the site where Roy was subjected to a nosedive into the floor. He appeared to be prostrated out of reverence. I was petrified what if he witness me humping on my stalker's cock. Well, wedge of me would be tickled pink if he sees that.

" Eyes on me sunflower." Jungkook smacked my butt cheeks. " Eyes on me while you are fucking me. "

  " What if he gets the view of me humping on your dick." I spoke as I jounced on him.

" I will kill him." He slithered his brawny arm to girdle my waist.         " No one is allowed to see you like this, but me " He jerked his hard member inside.

" You are fucking crazy , Jeon Jungkook"  I rustled at his lips. I clutched my hands that were cloaked with persiperation at his nape.

" Shut up and fuck me baby" He purred.