♡ 10 |Triwizard Love Triangle

Burning with fury, Draco tore down a color photograph depicting Cedric Diggory and Y/N Y/L/N seated together on a picnic blanket, beneath the title: 

TRIWIZARD LOVE TRIANGLE

Two Hogwarts Triwizard champions, Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter, boys like no other, charming as princes and up-and-coming Quidditch sensations, suffer all the usual pangs of adolescence," wrote Rita Skeeter. "Noted to be bubbling with potential by Quidditch star Viktor Krum at the Quidditch World Cup, sixteen-year-old Cedric Diggory thought he had found solace in his new girlfriend at Hogwarts, the Beauxbatons Princess, Y/N Y/L/N. Little did he know that he would shortly be suffering an enormous emotional blow in a life that could quite likely destroy his chances at winning the title of Triwizard champion.

Miss Y/L/N, a stunningly good-looking, intelligent, and ambitious young billionaire heiress, seems to have a taste for the handsome and talented that Diggory alone cannot satisfy. Since her arrival at Hogwarts, she has not only captured the heart of Diggory, but also Harry Potter, the boy who lived. Miss Y/L/N has been toying with both boys' affections. Potter, who is openly smitten with the devious Miss Y/L/N, insists that he has 'never felt this way about any other girl.'

However, Skeeter has reason to believe that not all of her stunning beauty is natural. 'She's really ugly,' says Pansy Parkinson, a pretty and vivacious fourth-year student. "I saw her the other night sneaking off to the girls' bathroom on the second floor. She was hideous, with wild, bushy hair and large buck teeth. She's making Polyjuice Potion in there, I tell you. She's quite brainy, I wouldn't put it past her. But not even Polyjuice could fix how obnoxious she is. She assaulted my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, when he rejected her advances. I reckon she's making a Love Potion, probably aiming for Malfoy next; he's rich and handsome, fits her M.O. It could be Victor Krum too, though. Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang wizards, you may want to think twice before accepting any food or drink from Y/N Y/L/N."

Who do you think will finally lock down this young enchantress's heart? Cedric Diggory or Harry Potter? Cast your votes to Witch Weekly Magazine by owl post, the results of which will be revealed and analyzed by Rita Skeeter next week

As the whispers of the crowd swirled around him, Draco crumpled up the offensive article, his teeth grinding together so fiercely it felt as though his mouth might burst into flames. He shoved his way through the gathered students, his steps heavy with anger, and descended the staircase toward the Slytherin common room. With each step, the temperature seemed to plummet, matching the icy rage coursing through him.

Muttering the password, he pushed open the door and entered the dimly lit room, the green lamps casting eerie shadows across the walls. Blaise Zabini sat near the fireplace, absorbed in a book, while Crabbe and Goyle amused themselves with a game of exploding snap, their laughter grating on Draco's already frayed nerves. And then he saw her, Pansy Parkinson, sitting across from Blaise, a sly smile playing on her lips as she perused the latest issue of Witch Weekly, undoubtedly reading Rita Skeeter's scandalous article.

She looked up at Draco's entrance, her eyes lighting up with false affection as she moved to approach him, reaching out to touch his arm. For the first time, Draco recoiled, slapping her hands away with force. "Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Me... Ever again, Parkinson," he seethed, his voice dripping with venom as he met her gaze with cold fury.

Pansy recoiled, her eyes widening in shock at Draco's sudden outburst as Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle look up to watch in utter silence. Her attempts to reach out to him again were met with an icy stare that sent a chill down her spine.