1 . O N E

Author POV

Usually Kerala meets glorious and shining mornings even if it was summer or winter . But in Monsoon , Kerala seems unbelievably beautiful. That sound of water drops falling from sky directly to the earth surface and making sound which sounds like a beautiful music by nature .
The smell of wet sand drools all over the Kerala . That deep forests in Kerala show it's green yet mysterious dark beauty to this world in this monsoon.

But these monsoon can be the reason of someone's love or feeling of love . Monsoon never came alone , it brings the emotions with itself , just to show that even nature has feelings then why human can't .

??? POV

My morning sleep was disturbed by the sound of water drops falling onto the wooden roof over the window , right in front of me .
Ayo , it's raining . My favourite season of all time . I ran up till window , stood there keeping my hands on it's edge . I forwarded my one hand outside the window , to feel the touch of those innocent water drops on my palm falling from sky .

" Sky is crying , isn't it ?" I said as I looked up in the sky .

Raining symbols that even sky cries , but after this sorrow there is always shining smiling sun who light up the whole sky .
Our life is same like that , whenever we are crying , God always send someone who's as bright as sun and make us smile .

I was totally drown into my thoughts . But sudden jerk to my arm brought me back to reality .

" Ishitaa Di , Amma is calling you !" My little brother screamed .

" Aditya !! Stop screaming , I can hear you !" I screamed back .

Ishitaa POV ( ??? is Ishitaa)

" Accha ? To phir Amma ne jab bulaya tab sunayi nahi Diya ya aur kya hua ?" He mocked me
(" Seriously ? Did you not hear when mom called you or do you have any excuses ?")

" Don't you think you started to talk too much ?" I glared at him .

" So what ? You can't control me now . See I'm 6 feet tall and you 5'2" only . Atleast not in this born you can harm me ." He said jumping on my bed .

" Mein nahi lekin Appa to apaka kuch to kar sakate hai na ?" I said smirking .
(" I can't but Appa can do , right ?")

" How mean you are !!! I literally hate you !" He said greeting his teeth .

" Aww , apaka chehara hi hai aisa ki tumhe pareshan kiye bina hum rah hi nahi sakate ." I said laughing , going to Amma .
("Aww , Your face is in such way that I cannot live without disturbing you." )

" Amma , did you call me ?" I asked as she looked at me .
" Yes , how many times should I shout to get your attention , madam ?" She said sarcastically .
" Sorry Amma . I was watching rain ." I said as I cringed on to her arm .

" Ab jyada pyaar mat dikhayiye , Tumhari Dadi Ane waali hai . Jaldi se tayar ho ke , mujhe madat karne aaja ." She said as I ran to my room .
("Stop buttering me . Your grandmother is coming . Get freshen up soon and come to help me ")

I was so happy that my grandmother is coming . She's not someone with whom I spent the most time . I've barely spent time with her yet I like her so much . Both my grandma live in Village and we live in city side so meeting her was a rare occasion due to my father's business .

I got ready while thinking about when will she come . A crimson red coloured kurta with simple jwellery .... It's her favourite though .

" Amma , what should I do ?" I asked as I went downstairs .
" Arrange those utensils on the dinning table and ask Ramu Kaka (uncle) to get the drawing room ready ." She ordered me being busy in her own chores .
" Okay ." I followed her order .