30 . T H I R T Y

Important NOTE :-

Some people are really curious about this series .
They want to know how many books will be there , how many chapters and my whole book content .

I surely understand your excitement and curiosity hence I decided to upload the all manual about the books I wrote or I'm writing .
I'm confident that they will help you .

Tomorrow at evening , I'll upload the manual in form of book . Hopefully , if you read it then it'll be great as you won't get efforts to ask me and wait for my response .

MOST IMPORTANT ,

Many famous Indian or foreign authors has told that Wattpad is deleting their books . I don't know how and why , though their books have millions of view and tons of votes .

Wattpad forwards the reason of smut but they don't delete stories of other authors who have much smut in their books .

So I don't want to take a risk with this book because it's my first book about Indian lovestory practically .

So whenever there is smut part , I would inform you earlier and post it on Scrollstack .
I'll ofcourse post it for free but only for followers .

Hope you all understand me .

Today , at 4 April my exam of MHT CET ended . Though it was worst exam yet I tried my best .
I'm looking for my upcoming exams but I'll make sure to update as you all complete the Target .

One more news ,
Our family of reader has become alot bigger .
I hope it become alot bigger than it is .

My book has reached 30k+ views , I hope it soon reached 50k views .
You all need to help me in it .

That's all I wanted to say . Thanks alot .

This part isn't that big so target will be not that much to complete .

Another Target :-

100+ views

50+ votes

40+ comments .

( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter .)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kartik POV

No response from her ,
" Ishitaa ? That's not a f*cking joke to do right now ! Get up !" I said as I continued patting her cheeks .

" Shit! She fainted ." I cursed myself mentally for doing such thing , just to regret later on .
I knew I'm gonna regret it for sure .

" I need to get her in her bedroom ." I said as I sighed .

Without hesitation of someone will see us , I picked up her petite body in bridal style .

Taking her inside her room , I kept her on her bed .
" You like to challenge me , don't you ?" I asked as my masculine body leaned on her .

Sliding off her hairs from her face , I noticed those stains of tears .
Her cheeks were red and nose too . It felt like someone used much blush effect on their paintings .
Well the painter was none other than me .

I was the one who designed her face this way . Do I regret it ?
No I don't ! I should never !
But I feel regret inside me , I touched her without her consent .

No ! She's soon to be your wife ! And you've complete right on her .
Still ! The permission ?

Damn ! It's irritating !
I was about to stand up but suddenly , I felt myself getting pulled down .