38 . T H I R T Y - E I G H T

Everyone attention !

( KINDLY DON'T SKIP THIS NOTICE !)

As I said , I'm disappointed that you all are reading the book yet not showing your response by voting it . Kindly I want you all to vote it and share it .

Also I said , due to some rules and regulations of Wattpad , Wattpad has deleted some books of famous writer with millions of views .
It reasoned it as ' those books contains smut .' So I think I shouldn't risk the my book .
And I think I should post my books on Scrollstack as well .

Scrollstack is site , where you all can read my books . People actually apply charges to publish the book but I'm my case I don't want to charge my book so ,
My book will be completely FREE .

And Scrollstack is Stck.me

MOST IMPORTANT NOTICE -

This SCROLLSTACK account is TEMPORARY . I'm using my mother's email id . So when I'll get my new phone , I'll open new account and I'll surely start uploading my book on my new account .

When I'll open new account , I'll make sure to drop the link for you all readers .

Till then due to some rules and regulations Wattpad made for Indian authors , I've to post it on Scrollstack .

I needed to take this action because some of Wattpad famous Indian author's book got deleted automatically as well as their accounts after a warning. Thankfully they warned new authors like us so it was needed to take the decisions. I hope you all understand me .

Alright , let's get to the main point .
How to get access to my Scrollstack account ?

There are various opinions of accessing Scrollstack .

1) By link .

On Wattpad , on my account there's discription given where you'll get link as shown below

When you'll click the link , this page will open in chrome .
I suggest you to save link . If anyone doesn't know how to save link can access the link from my Wattpad account again yet for safety I would suggest you to do so .

( For those who doesn't have account on Scrollstack -
You can use this link to go to my Scrollstack account but you can't access any story until you follow me . So for following me you've to open account . )

2) By Google.

All you've to do is to open Google and search Stck.me
Then you'll see page like this on Google .