23 . T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Important NOTE:-

Everyone ATTENTION!!!!!

A new update about Secretary to His BRIDE is coming today .
I won't runi the surprise but everyone please go and check the BOOK !

HOP YOU ALL LOVE STORY !

Another Target :-
100+ Views

50+ comments

50+ Votes .

( Vote otherwise NO UPDATE ! )
I'm posting this because some of you really requested me on snap as well as on Wattpad so here it is . It's last time I'm updating without any output !)

And do tell me if this one is long update or not ?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ishitaa POV

Actually me , Radha and Aditya grew up together . They used to be our neighbour but because of some issues they moved to Kochi and we stayed in Aluva .
So none of our parents found any problem in Radha sharing the room with Aditya .

" So , Kartik ? Are you okay with getting compartment alone ?" My appa asked him as he looked at him .

" Yes ." He answered but I was able to see he wasn't sure of his own opinion .

Sometimes I feel like I can read him but the honest opinion is I can't read him at all .

" Okay then let's go ." After spending 10 minutes in the lobby , we went inside our compartments .

Then moment I went inside the cabinet , I dropped my bag .

"Looks like you're tired ." His mom asked me .

" Yes , a bit . From two days , we're just traveling and shifting here and there . " I said as I tried to be comfortable with her .

" It's okay . Once you reach Jaipur , you'll relax and I'll make sure . Well , your mom has packed your clothes and essentials , you don't need to worry ." She said as she made me sat on the bed with her .

" Oh , she told me ." I said to her as she smiled .

We kept on talking until I feel better , after some time she said she wants to rest a bit so she slept . I was scrolling on my mobile as I knew , everyone must be busy in their own work .

In Radha's and Aditya's Compartment .

Aditya POV

" Bhai , do you want some chocolates ?" She asked me . I'm so annoyed because of her habit of calling me Bhai . I don't like when she calls me Bhai . I looked at her like I was done with her .

" What ?" She frowned at me .

" Stop . Calling . Me . BHAI!!!" I said loudly .

" Why ?" She asked casually .

" Because we're of same age then why that formality ? You can call me Aditya !" I said as she started to laugh .

" Bhai is casual word . And why don't you like that ?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me .

" I-It's something I-I don't like ." I shuttered . Why ? I , myself don't even know .

" Whatever , do you want chocolates ?" She said forwarding me a chocolate bar .

" Hm ." I took it and kept it in my pocket as I continued shifting our things on the shelf in that cabinet . She was at my right side keeping her bag on the laft .