37 . T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Important NOTE :-

There are alot of difference in the views and votes .
Some of readers even noticed it .
And they are trying their best to convince other Readers to vote . I'm thankful to them . But the way you all show your rights on me by asking for long chapter, isn't it my right to ask for equal votes and views ?

I think after few more days I'll be posting more chapters on Scrollstack as Wattpad is having problems and in addition some of you are reading and leaving without voting .

For ex. If the on Wattpad it's going chapter 37 , I'll be posting chapters 40 on Scrollstack .
( Some 18+ chapters will be posted on only SCROLLSTACK)
The link will be given to you when the 18+ chapter is coming .

( I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude .)

Another TARGET :-

160+ views

70+ votes

50+ comments
( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter.)

.................

Kartik POV

" No . We're talking about some important matter ." I said as she sighed irritatingly .

" But you can talk tomorrow ." Her brother , Aditya said .

" Aditya , I really expect you to understand me . We're talking something important . " I said as I looked at Aditya while relying my body on door frame .
" I'll make sure she sleeps well . Don't worry ." I continued .

" To be honest , I don't trust you . Second thing , I'll not sp--" before he could talk Radhika grabbed his arm and he became quiet .

" Bhai , take care of her and send her when your work is done ." Radhika said and grabbed both of them with her .

" Ye-- ." Before I could reply they were gone .
They were bickering in their way. I sighed and went inside locking room from inside .

I went to bathroom , washed my face .
When I looked at the mirror , a idiotic smile appeared on my face . Shyly I looked down , I knew the reason behind the smile . And I didn't need to define it .

I came out of the bathroom . I noticed that Ishitaa , she looked bit disturbed , she might wake up .

I went near her and sat beside her figure .
" Ishitaa , Wale up ." I sounded like I ordered her . I squinted my eyes at my tone .

Well , I can't show my affection towards her right now . She might think that I'm doing this to make her marry me .
" Ishitaa , wake up now ." I tried to sound bit normal but the coldness in my voice didn't even care to fade .

She was half awake .
" Five more minutes , Amma ." She said and turned her body to my side.

I chuckled at her behaviour ,
" Ishitaa , I'm not your mom ." I said

Her eyes were wide open at my sentence . Her reflex action soon took place and she immediately sat on bed looking at me while her messy hairs made her face funny . I was trying hard to not to laugh .

" H-How ?" She asked me.

" What ?" I said maintaining my cold face .

" H-How did I c-come here ?" She asked while combing her hair by her hand .

" You were here to discuss about your college then you started crying and slept here ." I said unfazed as she looked confused

" Why w-would I cry ? Did you do something ?" She asked me while pointing her finger at me and taking blanket up till her face .