24 . T W E N T Y - F O U R

Important NOTE :-

I've decided that rather than keeping schedule for this book , I'll post part right after y'all complete the given target .

Well BIG NEWS !
The next chapter is going to be damn interesting .
Like I think it's interesting .
When I'll upload it , tell me whether I'm wrong or right !

Since you all have completed the target , I'm posting this part today !

Hope y'all love this one .

I know I said I'll post this when I'll get 10+ yes but I'm not gonna pay attention to it now as you guys completed the target.

Another Target :-

100+ views

50+ votes

50+ comments

( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter . )

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ishitaa POV

So I decided to keep lying until he loosens his grip .

A thought of his reaction crossed through my mind .

How I'll he react tomorrow ? Will he accept this moment ?

But why the hell do I care about him ?

My mind which was always against him and his temptation asked me number of questions which I was always unable to answer .

I myself didn't know when did I end up falling to sleep in his arms which covered my body .

I felt some wet feeling on my neck and that made me wake up from my deep slumber . He was back hugging me , really tight .

I abruptly turned to him and sat on the bed when I analysed our positions . Now I was looking at him .

" I-Is he crying again ?" I whispered to myself .

" What should I do now ?" I could think of nothing at the moment .

Slowly my hand went to his head and started patting it . My hand continued patting until he grabbed it . Before I could react , he grabbed me down to him .

Now I was facing him ..... Closely....... Very closely .

It's not tempting , is it ?

This time when he hugged me , he made sure I won't escape . I looked at his closed eyes , he was sleeping like he has found his own peaceful sleep . But there was a question which was bothering me .

What if anyone sees us like this ? They'll be more sure on the things that we're getting close .

" What should I do now ?" I said to myself , more like a whisper .

I wanted to know what was the time right now . I tried to search for my mobile and found it on the table where he was crying heavily .

I looked at the time , it was almost 3:00 am .

I looked at him , he was sleeping peacefully . I took that opportunity and tried to free myself .

The more I would loosen his grip , the more he would make it tight . With the last hope , I applied a little more force and finally with god's grace I freed myself from him .