43 . F O R T Y - T H R E E

Important NOTE -

Sorry for late because I was busy moreover I was stressed so much . Still I'm because of college things .

Well , this is long chapter I wrote sitting 5 hours . I needed to edit and everything . Hope you're satisfied .

Another TARGET -

200 views

90+ votes

60+ comments .
( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter.)

..........................

Ishitaa POV

" Ishu , I'm eager now ." He trailed back his head softly and looked at me with his dark orbs .
I didn't when I started to lean towards him .

I leaned , l leaned ........ leaned until my lips met his cheek .
My toes raised to meet his height . He was already leaning down making my work lessen a bit and resulting into my lips landing on his cheek bones .

I kissed him on his cheek .
I f**king kissed my forced fiance whom I'm going to leave soon ........... Forever....... I think so ....

I felt his smirk growing wider and wider .
My senses started to get back to their position and soon I got hold of myself and understood what I did .
In the influence of regret , I backed off and inch still in that position . My lips near his cheek and same goes to him .

Shit !
What the hell I did ?
I squinted my eyes and cursed myself until I get tired of .

" I should've taken a picture of it ." He said while teasing me .

" W-What ?" I couldn't believe on his words so I backed off quickly and looked at him with my eyes flung open .

" You need a reward for being obedient puppy ." He said as he looked at me with a slight smirk decorating his lips .

" N-No ." I declined moving my head sideways slowly .

It was too late . It was f**king too late !!!

He grabbed my back of nape and kissed my cheeks very hardly that I bet his lips must have left the marks .

" W-Why ?" I dared to ask as he backed off with smirk still there but now it was showing of victory .

" Why would ....... Why would you do that ?" I asked as I took deep breath to control myself .

" Ahhhhhh......" I couldn't control the frustration he puts on me by the way he touches me and comes closer to me .

I wiggled and stomped my feet on the ground in frustration just to earn a chuckle from him . He looked at me if I was some kind of creature brought from a zoo .

" So you think it's funny ?" I glared at him .

" No ." He said with straight face . Suddenly his smirk , his chuckles , his enjoyment he was having while teasing me disappeared.

His eyes weren't at mine while answering . He was looking behind me , avoiding me .... Avoiding me or is there anyone behind me ?
He looked dead serious .
Like a monster .

I looked back to see whom he was glaring . There was anyone anyone else but air .
Did he even start glaring at air ?

" Give me your phone ." He ordered . I was so pissed by his action .

" Why ?" I asked him .

" Give . Me . Your . Phone ." He looked bit pissed now .

" I asked why ?" I decided to not to back off .