34 . T H I R T Y - F O U R

Important NOTE :-

Thanks for loving my book !
The real twist in this book is coming.
Hope you're liking this book . Stream this book and love it more .

Hope you're satisfied with my work . And do comment and VOTE to let me know whether you like it or not .

Another TARGET :-

150+ views

60+ votes

50+ comments

( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter .)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  

Ishitaa POV

We gathered together in circle and said ,
" So Mission Runaway , hurray !"

Nidhi and Aditya hugged me in joy . After so many times , I'm smiling and not forced but by my own will .

Radhika kept looking at us with smile .

" Radhika , come ! Join us ." Nidhi called her .
" Yes , come . You're like my sister ." I said as she came and joined the hug .

After two days .

It was afternoon . We all were again gathered to make plans .
In this two days , we would find number of ideas which were completely impossible because that man is really something . Yet something about him bothers me alot .
Complete mansion was quite and no one was talking to me except Radha , Radhika , Aditya and Nidhi .
Not even my mother talked to me . I tried to ask Ashwini aunt but she said that my mom was feeling tired .
Something was off

Moreover I felt much odd Because in this two days , he didn't talk to me . He didn't even look at me . He didn't even irritate me . I was confused at his behaviour .

What's going on with him ?

Well why do I care ?
Shut up you dumb stupid heart !!
We shouldn't care for our enemy !
He and enemy ? Not like one but kind of like one !

DAMN ! It's so confusing !

Everyone was sat in circle , we were trying to make plan . Nobody was talking , everyone was busy thinking about the plan .

" Everyone listen , what if we say that the college she applied for masters has asked for her for an interview and then we can escape ?" Nidhi said as everyone came a bit closer hoping it would be good idea .

" Nah ! Kartik Bhai will find out anyhow . It's so easy . He'll search for that college , it's history and everything. He'll even come with us if we all decide to go ." Radhika said pointing out at her brother's keen observation .

Listening to her everyone chuckled and backed off .

" Everyone wait ! Let me tell you something ." I said as they were looking at confused .
" Well , right now we need to know that if I've to runaway then what should be the arrangement ." I said as everyone became serious .

" Hm , we need a car cause running away and hiding in Jaipur isn't that easy . He'll find you anywhere . Well , anywhere we go , he makes that place his forte . We just need to find ultimate secret place to hide ." Radhika said looking at me .
" And we can't arrange car among the mansion cars , Bhai will get to know ." Radhika continued .

" Don't worry , I'll arrange car . " Nidhi said confidently .

" How ?" I asked her .

" I said I'll arrange . Don't ask how . You just have to sit and go ." She said patting my shoulder .