21 . T W E N T Y - O N E

Important NOTE :-

Everyone attention !
I'm posting this part as a surprise for all of you . Hope you all love it !
Because some of you are really loving this story .

So if you don't vote I would rethink about publishing the next part of this story .
So kindly VOTE and follow for getting notification about updates .

I'm sorry if I'm being rude but think once about me as well . Whenever you will wrote a story and there are only few people supports you by voting but othera are just reading it and leaving .
Isn't it unfair ?
Think once and drop your opinion in comment section and let me know ?

Another Target :-

100+ views

50+ comments

50+ votes .

Kartik POV

" H-Hm . P-Perfect . By the way , Aunt said to have a cup of coffee so you've t-to go downstairs right now . S-Sorry I forgot t-to tell you earlier ."
She said while going out of room and looking at me .

" I-it's okay ." I said to her .

And she went out of my sight closing the door .

" Hush!!!! One tension reduced ! She seems g-good ." I said to myself .
But the brain who is currently ruling over my heart made me say ,

" Noooo!!!! She can't be good just because she helped you now . I'll pay back for sure ! I don't want that burden and reason to attract to her more!" I mumbled to myself as I started to set my hair .

" This is perfect " I said looking at my white shirt paired with lungi , watch on my wrist and a perfect hairstyle .
Perfect and simple just like I wanted .

" Let's go ." I said to myself as I went downstairs .

" Oh , Kartik . You're looking handsome !" Aunt said to me .

" T-Thank you ." These days I started to shutter where my voice was strong and confident .
I never ever shuttered before frequently like this .

" Eat this breakfast till I come . I'll be back in few minutes after I get ready ." She said as she went fast .

I looked at my watch , it showed 6:30 time . I was so thankful to her today . I might do something to repay .
I can't be with this loan on my head .

I said as I quickly started eating .
In few minutes I finished eating . A worker came and took the plate . But when I stood up to sit on sofa , someone tapped my shoulder from backside.

" Jiju , Do you love Ishitaa di ?" She was Radha ..... That weird girl .... Who keeps calling me jiju . I don't like it but I want to hear it . I choked on air when she called me Jiju again .
Heck ! Why God is increasing my problem when I already have one ?

" H-Huh ? W-Why ?" I wasn't sure what to answer cause I'm myself confused .

No! I'm not confused ! I'm not in love with her ! Love ? I don't even like her !
What are you saying Kartik ? Get back to your senses !

" Just asking ." She said looking at me with innocent eyes .

" Hm ." I maintained my cold posture and hummed .

I went and sat on sofa so did she .

" I won't stop asking until you answer me ." She said as she sat right infront of me .

" Why are you bothering him , Radha ?" A voice was heard from my right side .
It was him , uncle .

" Nothing , Dada ! You're looking handsome ." She changed the subject as soon as she heard her father .