12 . T W E L V E

" Amma is here , beta . She'll find a way . Don't worry , but eat something for now . Atleast for your Amma ." I knew this . I knew it that the owner of this voice non other than her mom .

" B-But , I can't handle it anymore ." The another voice said .
I was getting curious about the other voice . I tried to predict where it is coming from . I kept on going closer and closer to the source without making noise .

I could see that there was window open.
" Shhh , eat it . I'll feed you ." Her mother said as a person came in my mind who could be that another person .
It could be her ....

There was a window I decided to go tilt down a little to know who's this . I kept tilting down until I see .

There was girl who's back was facing me .
It took me a minute and realisation hit me . It was her ... Ishitaa.

I backed off but stayed there to know more about what was happening.
I stayed there but in couple of minute , I heard my mom calling me . I facepalmed on my mom's wrong timing .

I quickly went from there before my mom could create another scene .

" Yes ?" I asked her as I looked at her with no expression .

" Where were you ? You weren't in room so I though you went by yourself ." She said complaining to me .

" What ?" I frowned on her imagination .

" Leave that . Let's eat . Ishitaa was feeling sick that's why she's eating in her room . Vidya will come in minute . And Prakash is waiting for you . Come on ." She said as she dragged me without leaving any choice.

As soon as we reached dining area , I could feel there was negative all over but these two elder ones were happy .
My mom asked me to sit beside her .

" Arey , Tum yaha betho . Ab to humare hi ghar ke ho ." Her father said as he asked me to sit beside him .
(" Arey , You should sit here . You're now our family member .")

My mom smiled to his behaviour . But I sat there like it took me alot efforts to make my mind to sit beside him .

" S-Sorry . I'll serve in minute . Ishu was sick so that's why it took me some time to feed her ." Her mom said hurriedly coming to dinning table .

" I'll serve by myself ." I said as I started to sever myself .
I was ashamed of the act that we're indirectly being forceful to this family . When majority of people is reacting the same then we shouldn't neglect .
Whatever they say but it was clear that , since we came nothing has happened good or I should say everything has become worst when it was already bad .

" B-But ..." Her mom tried to stop me .
" N-No , I'll take by myself . You should sit and eat as well cause you've not ate too ." Though I am cold and not interested in any kind of woman but I would never disrespect any woman .
She weakly smiled looking at me and sat . This was the first time I saw her smiling happily moreover willingly looking at my mother otherwise she would smile forcefully .

" You've raised him well ." Her father said to my mom .

" I know ." My mom proudly replied .

We continued to eat afterwards . But my complete attention was on her. I tried alot to Stop thinking about what happened but still my mind is stuck on the think she said .

What is so unbearable that she can't handle it anymore ?
What is happening in actual ?

We ate and went out respective rooms .
I was continuously thinking about her . I was oscillating between whether should I talk to her or not .
I buried my face in pillow sleeping on my stomach .
After sometimes I felt my eyelids getting heavier and soon I was unknown to this cruel world and shifted to dreamland .