36. T H I R T Y - S I X

Important NOTE :-

Sorry for late but I think in this 24 hours , I'll unpublish two of my books as I lost interest in writing them .

Carefully and thankfully  , RUNAWAY BRIDE is not one of them .

Another TARGET ,

160+ Views .

70+ votes .

50+ comments .

.........................

Ishitaa POV

I decided to not to bother her . I started scrolling through the phone .

Time passed . We both talked , worked and did enjoy each other's company . It was evening . Nidhi was with Aditya , she was helping him with his CS internship project .
I was alone in room , standing at the balcony .
The evening sky which was almost met to night looked stunning

Suddenly a maid came and said ,
" Apako chhote malik , Kartik saheb ne bulaya hai ."
(" Kartik sir has called you .")

Suddenly I felt my heart being heavy with unknown emotions .

Kartik POV

" When will she come ?" I looked bit desperate . I was sitting at bed tapping my foot on the floor .

Hesitant footsteps , my ear alerted .
Door knob twisted showing her figure into my room . She wasn't afraid but she looked hesitant .

" Come here . " I asked her to come and sit on bed .... Kind of near me ....

" W-Why ?" She asked confusingly .

" Again question ?" I glared at her .

" S-Sorry ." She came and sat afar from me .

" Do you have eagle vision ?" I asked rudely and realised after saying it .

Shit ! My rude ass !

She hesitantly came a bit closer to me while I stood up and went to the night table .
" Here are some colleges , for your masters degree ." I said forwarding her tablet I held while looking other side .

She took it and started looking into it .
" Choose one ." I said as she looked at me .

" W-Why ?" She looked at me while her eyes were moist .

" What ?" I frowned confusingly .

" W-Why would you l-look for college.....a-and that too for m-me ?" Her eyes were now teary , my heart started to beat in fear that what if she starts to cry .

Her eyes were filled with water at the corner , her nose started to become red . Her ears were already red at the top ie., her helix was crimson red . Her lips were pressed against each other in order to not to cry and suddenly her lips turned into a slight pout .

Fuck !!!! Those lips !
My hands started shivering , they turned into fist . I looked here and there trying to avoid her sentence .

Kartik Chauhan ! Control that ass of yours . And stop thinking about it !
She's going to cry , and you gotta handle it.

With alot of control and help sent from my brain to my heart , I was successfully able to make peace in my heart which was temporary .

" L-Look . Y-You're my soon to be wife and you're my responsibility ." I said as her eyelids twitched and a drop of water fell .