Notice ( Must READ )

Target -

100+ views

50+ votes

50+ comments

I know you all must be thinking that why does author is giving too much importance to this dumb notice but I want you to know that this is most important notice that you all would get .

First of all .

There are many books to be published . Yet you all must be thinking that first complete Runaway BRIDE then think about other books.

Ofcourse , I'll not start any other book before completing Runaway BRIDE .
But I want to share the next schedule of books .

Apparently being a student , It's not easy to handle both of writing and studying . Atleast for 10-15 days I'm not busy yet since we shifted so I've kinda work . After that the admission process will start . So I'll be busy with that .
But I'm trying my best to complete the book . And I always want to complete this book first .

Please stay calm . Your awareness would help me and motivate me . And about Scrollstack thing . I'm just keeping it for my backup plan currently . I would try to post more .
And when you comment , kindly comment whether you like the story of not as well , if possible .

Coming to main point .

1) I would try to complete the Runaway BRIDE book till July . Because it has many plots and mysteries to open up . I'm sure you're gonna fall with every character and going to love the book .

2) After completing the Runaway BRIDE , there are plenty of books to be done .
I'm kind of tired of writing the books of same genre . So After Runaway BRIDE I might focus on dark romance .

3) Secretary to His BRIDE , His Worshipped BRIDE are the next books in series .

4) As I said , if I continuously keep writing books of same genre you'll get bored . Hence I would like to complete the 2 books at a time .

5) Everyone is introduced to only some of books like ,
    1. Runaway Bride
    2. Secretary to his bride
    3. His Worshipped BRIDE
    4. My beloved business partner
    5. It's all started with that little girl .

Yet there are 3 more books coming . Well , I'm confused about which book to be done first after Runaway BRIDE .

Please help me to choose the book to be written after Runaway BRIDE.

6) keep voting and commenting . Share the story to your friends .