IMPORTANT notice of RUNAWAY BRIDE

Hello everyone , Hope everyone is doing great .

It's very important notice of RUNAWAY BRIDE Book .

The book updates might take some time because of my studies , exams and more importantly , HEALTH .
Hopefully you all understand !

I'm sincerely requesting everyone who reads book to vote and comment to complete the target because there's numerous number difference between views and votes .

A author needs your support in the form of comments and votes .

Voting is free ! It doesn't cost money at all !

If you comment about how the part is , I'll feel better and get motivation to write more .

Suppose you are writer and some of you are really not taking efforts to vote .
How will you feel
Ofcourse demotivated , right ?
Because of this behaviour of some people I'm becoming firm that I shouldn't post until the target is completed , am I wrong about this ?

So KINDLY ! VOTE and COMMENT whether You like it or not .

Tell me what you feel about my opinion !!!

You all are reading this book but MOST OF YOU like 90% of people literally read my upcoming another book , SECRETARY TO HIS BRIDE .
I'm literally feeling so low , I think I should stop writing that book .
I'm doubting that should I even write that book ?

( Going to delete this part soon )

So kindly !

Vote to my EVERY book !!

~~ Your Author
(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤