5 . F I V E

" It's not you fault , Mr. Bakshi . After my father left me you all were my supporters . How could I even say no to your request at that time ? Don't worry . What happened is happened . I've the authentic sketch of this project . The one which was leaked wasn't the  real one . I gave him raw sketch which was later on declined from Mr. Mahajan . He knew about this before meeting . Let's focus on it than thinking about this incident . We'll carry on meeting tomorrow . Thank you for your precious time . " Kartik said as he fixed his coat and took his leave along with Akash and Diya .

Mr. Bakshi , Mr. Chopra , Mr. Kumar , Mr. Aarav , Mr. Akash , Mr. Sharma , Mr. Mahajan and Mrs. Chauhan all were the directors of KC International company .

But the situation changed . Now the people who were in board of company were only 7 . The marketing department was now without a board director .

Author POV

The environment was deadly calm . Everyone was just quiet because of the incident happened . The one who was most known among the directors was the betrayer .

Kartik dashed into his cabin followed by his fellows.

" A cup of coffee , Americano ." He ordered as soon as he entered .

" Yes , sir ." Diya ran to get the coffee .

" Akash , find a new director for that position . My opinion is that we should give that position to Mr. Aarav ." Kartik said arranging his some files .

" Drop the formalities . Call Aarav instead in your cabin atleast ." The man said entering in Kartik's cabin .

" It's good you're here , I think you should take that position . You're capable ." Kartik said being busy in his work .

" I think the same too ." Akash agreed .

" I won't mind taking responsibility but what about work load ? I have already my department of marketing ." He said as he presented the reality .

" That's true but you can work when you'll get a helper , right ?" Akash suggested .

" Yeah , ofcourse ." Aarav replied affirmatively .

" Well , then start finding a capable and experienced person for him ." Kartik suggested while keeping his files in wooden cupboard as he arranged all his files .

" Right now !" As soon as Kartik agreed , Akash left to the work .

" You shouldn't have sent him right away ." Aarav said chuckling .

" We need to cause we have to represent the idea as well as you being the director of advertisement and publishing team ." Kartik said as he looked serious .

" By the way , Ravi asked me to give you message as he was busy with yearly report . Your meeting with Mr. Shukla is cancelled , he postponed it tomorrow at morning . He said he won't be able to attend meetings after 3 pm ." Aarav said as he went close to Kartik's table and said while looking into a file .

" Hm , ok ." He replied coldly .

" What happened ? Why are you so down today ? Did that incident make you like that ? If yes then stop it . Me and you knew it already that he will do something like that for money . Don't be obvious about it ." Aarav said keeping his hands on Kartik's shoulder .

" I don't care about what happened today , it's just my mom is forcing me to get married . She thinks 27 is best age to get married . Today we fought over it and now she's coming here to meet me from Jaipur ." He said as he massaged his temples .

Kartik flopped on his chair with soft base .

" Don't be tensed , I don't know why but I think it'll be good for you . It'll be good if you start looking into marriage ." Aarav suggested .