35 . T H I R T Y - F I VE

Important NOTE :-

This chapter is going to be short to be honest because the new chapter BONUS ONE is coming tonight after 12 .
Because I'm happy kind of .
I want you all to be happy with me .

So today , I won't be thinking about target yet I'll give one .

159+ views

60+ votes

50+ comments

......................

Kartik POV

That f**king feeling of her luring me indirectly to her . Not letting my brain control that stupid heart who keeps reminding about how delicious you can be is illegal
Mrs. Chauhan .
These days I even started calling her with that name , I don't know about her but that name really makes me feel butterflies in my stomach .

Am I in love ?

How crazy it is that if I'm in love then she made me fall for her within 15 days . How marvelous she will be to make me fall for her in just 15 days .

" Look into my eyes ." I ordered but she , she's known for disobeying me . And she did disobeyed me .

Grabbing her chin slightly , i made her look at me .

" Why do disobey me always , wild puppy ?" I said as her breath hitched . Her breath kept acting heavy and uncontrollable.

She didn't answer , she kept looking into my eyes.

" There's no going back . You've to be with me the rest of your life ." I whispered , our faces were close .

" B-But I don't want to ." She said as her lips trembled .

" Why ?" I asked tilting my head a little . Though her body trembled a little with the closeness we had , she didn't look uncomfortable .

" I-I'm...... I...... umm.... I...." She shuttered badly and stopped with heavy sigh .

" You don't have any reason ? " I mocked as the smirk on my face aroused .

She looked desperate to find the reason . She was breathing heavily . It was stunning scene to look at her desperate state to win the argument.

" Can't find any reason ?" I asked as I caught her off-guard .

With a scoff , I backed off and leaned on the opposite wall .
" Leave it , you won't find any reason ." I said as my hands went inside my pants .

" Okay , after engagement . I'll go to Mumbai because of some business meeting . I'm thinking of taking you with me . We'll take the admission for your masters in one of the best college ." I said as my hands grabbed the phone in my pocket and I looked away while walking into the bedroom near my bed and calling someone .

" N-No ." She denied hesitantly when I made my way near my bed .

" Why ?" I frowned . She's denying to leave from here ? That's suspicious .

" B-Because , Nidhi is here for me . And I-I can't leave her ." She said as she stared at me .

" Is it because of Nidhi or something else ?" I doubted . She looked quite scattered because of my question yet she answered back .

" N-No . Moreover stop spying around me." She said annoyingly yet it was cute for me .

Cute ?
Haven't I flown in this game a bit too much ?
I chuckled at my thought .

" Why a-are you laughing ?" She asked me with confused look .

" Did I laugh ?" I asked teasing her by hiding my smile behind the seriousness on my face . I loved the way she was looking while she was confused .