41 . F O R T Y - O N E

Important NOTE :-

I know some of you think the chapter is boring but there can be some chapters where you can feel this is boring but in future chapter you can feel like "damn the strings are matching " .
Please patiently wait for some more interesting chapter .
I'm not sad but little disappointed.
Hope you can understand that not everytime I'll be able to find some interesting words to express .

But I promise to bring more chapters with interesting twists .

And here's good news for some daily readers and love my whole book ,
Since you all can say from few chapters , what will happen next , stay tuned to for few more chapter .
I can't determine exact next few chapter but yes the next chapter 42 is going to be blockbuster .

Another TARGET :-

180+ views

90+ votes

50+ comments .
( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter.)
( Yes , I'll take 1 day to upload chapter because I'm on holidays but can't stop writing for my lovely readers .)

.........................

Ishitaa POV

" I want to tell her . But she's in Nani's house . His grandparents insisted my parents that I should live here and let my parents live in my Nani's house . And as you know , Appa said yes and forced my mom to say yes . We'll tell her on engagement day . What do you say ?" I said as she nodded .

" Okay , we'll make everything clear infront of her ." She said as I agreed to her .

" So I'm asking last time . Going to Delhi or not ?" She asked me sternly .

" O-Okay . But promise me that you'll come after me ." I said as she nodded as yes and we both hugged each other .

" Ofcourse , I'll come . Don't worry , Ishu ."

We were talking on some random things but someone knocked on door drawing our attention to it .
" I'll open ." Nidhi said as she stood up to open the door .

" Oh , yes . Come , i-in ." She said resulting into me becoming curious.

" I-Ishu , h-hee cousin ." She said as I stood up from bed hurriedly .

" Hey , it's okay . Don't be formal . Afterall I'm your brother in law . And Miss I've a name , it's Kabir . " He said laughing while looking at Nidhi and trying to make the situation easier .

Radhika was also with him . She glared at him . Looking at our awkward situation , she slapped him on his shoulder and he looked at her .

" What ?" He whispered to her .

" Stop your dad's jokes ." She glared at him while he laughed it off .
" I-It's okay . I'm Ishitaa Nair . She's Nidhi , my friend ." I introduced us to him .

" Well , I know . Incase you do---" he was about to talk but Radhika interrupted .

" They know you . Let's straight get to point ." Radhika said as she came forward .
" Okay , let me call Aditya ." I said as I picked up my phone .

" N-No . He went somewhere with Radha ." She said nervously stopping my hands from taking my phone .
" Oh , but we need him here . Let me call him ."  Nidhi said and in instant she even called him .

We were looking at Nidhi while she was talking with Aditya . There was a awkward silence . Her brother was looking here and there . Haven't heard noticed this room earlier ?
I thought he lived here .
Waow , Ishitaa . You even spill out your sarcasm on the people who are ready to help you .