15 . F I F T E E N

Kartik POV

I bent towards her little , now there was a distance of some significant centimetres . Yet it felt like it was too close . Suddenly my skin got goosebumps and my heart started feeling a deep emotion which I can't express right now .

She turned her face to me . It was like thirteen month in famine .
My heart is already out of control whenever I just look at her and here this freaking thing is happening .

I tried to move back but I couldn't . Why my heart is heavy on my brain ?

Before I could move back , Her eyes were wide open .

My eyes widened as well. We both kept looking at each other until she gasp and move back .

" W-What a-are you t-trying to d-do ?" She asked as she was afraid .

" Let's eat ." I backed off immediately and said while getting off from car .
I could sense that she was really stunned to react .

Ishitaa POV

He was just inches away from me . Though he looked ethereal ---
What ? Heck !!!!! He can't be ethereal! He's not!! Stop it Ishitaa !

I was busy scolding myself then I heard a knock on window of car on my side .

" Get out of car . We need to eat ." He said as he didn't dare to look at me after what he did .
Though he had made a mistake which so embarrassing still keeping his attitude like it's his life.

" Hm ." I hummed and got off from car .

We entered the restaurant .

" What would you like to order , sir - mam ?" The waiter asked us as soon as we sat on empty table .

He looked at me as if he was waiting for me to order. How can I order without a menu card ?

" Menu card ." He sighed and looked at waiter .

" Here it is ." Waiter gave us menu card but he gave it to me .

I was surprised that he asked for menu card without me telling him but decided to hide cause I didn't want him to know that he can guess what's going on in my mind

" Order what you want ." He said .

" O-Ok ." I hesitated first but I took the menu card and started scanning it .

" One plate appam and dal vada with sambar and rice ." I said as I looked at waiter to write down my order . I gave it back to him .

" Your order sir ?" Waiter asked him .

" Veg Uttapam and rice and Sambar ." He said without looking at menu card .

" Okay sir , your order will be here in some minutes ." Waiter said as he left .

There was a pin drop silence . Neither he was talking nor me . It was awkward for me to talk with him after the car incident . It was not getting off from my mind .
At this point , though my heart got some unknown and strange feelings whenever he was around me or even looking at me still I was exactly opposing this marriage.

In short despite of him giving me some kind of feelings , I didn't want to marry him.

" Do you want to study after marriage or get a job ?" He asked breaking silence but his question was really awkward .

Kartik POV

" I-I don't know ." She answered to my question which was really unsatisfactory for me .

I really don't like people who don't know what they want or what they are gonna do in future for what they want to achieve .

" What do you mean ?" I said leaning back while looking at her as one of my hands rested on the handle of Chair and another one on my thighs .