47 . F O R T Y - S E V E N

Important Note :- 

I , the author of the Runaway Bride elaborate that I had some problems that's why I had not updated in few day . But I make sure that I update often from now on . 

Since my Tablet on which I used to publish my books on is off due to some technical reason hence I am trying to update on my PC . 

It is kind of hard for me to do so because , I have used PC barely . But yes , trying won't hurt me . On mobile , I don't have one to use as I had other appliances . 

So I request you all to support me so that there won't be much problems in between us while contacting . 

Thank you everyone .

Kartik POV

This is happening , all because of me . All because of me....
I always hurt people who love me . I overdo everything but in order to save them , not to kill them .
Why am I like this ?
A drop of tear fell on my cheeks from my eye . I wiped it off with a deep breath .

I turned to go , only to find Kabir Bhai was there all time . He didn't go inside ?

" If you hold the petite flower tightly , you would crumble it's petals ." He said and went inside the room .

I hadn't any courage to go and take a look at her . Everytime I would try to keep her with me , I end up hurting her more .

I walked until I hear someone calling me .

" Sir , should we take Pihu with us if we're going ?" My secretary asked me .

" hm ." I said while continued my walk . I was so devasted by the thought that if I stay there more than a minute , something would definitely happen . I should stop myself .

But i can't . I cannot stop myself from having her .
Even if she is not happy.
She needs to be mine for my sake , for her sake .

The moment I sat in car , i heard a crying voice .
" Where is he ?" as i expected , she was Pihu .

" Where is he ?" her little voice reached my ears . she again asked .

" What happened to my little princess ?" I talked softly at her . she wiggled in Ravi's arm .In result Ravi couldn't do anything . He let her go and she quickly hopped in and sat on my lap . " Everyone is so bad . they didn't let me meet her ?" she complained while resting her head on my chest ." Don't worry , I promise you that she will meet you soon and live with you forever ." I said as she looked at me with happiness on her face .That was satisfying .

I looked up to only to see the surprised face of my secretary . He might be wondering that can I be soft ? Ofcourse , he might be because he has never seen me even spreading my lips once ." What are you looking at ?" i asked him as he fumbled ." O-okay . sir , Diya suggested to come with your family ." he replied in fumbled state . I did not care about that much . That is fine , she should accompany my family . We soon drove off from her house . In order to respect her family elders , we decided to have the engagement ceremony in their house . Not going to lie , they did not ruin my expectations . But what i did not expected was her being this weak .

 Have I gone too far ? Should stop my uncontrollable desires growing for her ?

Being closer to her feels alive . In short time period she has become my breath . She doesn't even know how hard those two days were for me to live without her , without talking to her , without teasing her , without seeing her flustered . Those two days were like eternities for me .