Character Info

Name: Hailey.

Age: 16 years old.

Species: Sea turtle.

Friends: Leo, Donnie, Raph and Mikey and April.

Love Interest: Leo.

Personality: wants to be popular, loves reading books, always wanted to play soccer, more confident than her sisters.

Appearance: Hailey is a lime greenish sea turtle, her long ponytail style, she wears a heart shaped birthstone around her neck.

Voice Actor: Olivia Holt.

Name: Eva

Age: 15 years old.

Species: Sea turtle.

Friends: Leo, Donnie, Raph, Mikey and April.

Love Interest: Raph.

Personality: She loves to get angry at everything, likes to skateboard, more into comic books.

Appearance: Eva is a light dark green sea turtle, her hair was dark black, she wears two spiked collars on both of her wrists, birthstone necklace around her neck.

Voice Actor: Keke Palmer.

Name: Liana.

Age: 14 years old.

Species: Sea turtle.

Friends: Leo, Donnie, Raph and Mikey and April.

Love Interest: Donnie.

Personality: Loves to make arts and crafts, very creative with her own accessories, loves anime, painting, drawing, loves being very smart.

Appearance: Liana is a lime greenish sea turtle like her sister Hailey but her skin is more lighter green, short black hair, she has a birthstone necklace around her neck.

Voice Actor: Peyton Elizabeth Lee.

Name: Maxine (Max is her nickname for short).

Age: 13 years old.

Species: Sea turtle.

Friends: Leo, Donnie, Raph and Mikey and April.

Love Interest: Mikey.

Personality: She likes to hang out with her sisters, wears different colored bandanas through her hair, hates it when her sister Liana convinces her to do stuff, she's fun and lovable.

Appearance: Maxine is a light aqua green sea turtle, she has cute and adorable freckles on both sides of her cheeks, her hair is orange color, she does have a birthstone necklace around her neck.

Voice Actor: Breanna Yde.