Chapter 21: Love Isn't Brighter Than A Broken Birthstone Piece 💔

Unconscious Hailey heard her name as her sister Eva trying to wake her up. Slowly opening her eyes as the oldest sea turtle teen sister looked up at her sisters who were looking worried about her.

"Hailey, wake up." Eva said as she shook her gently.

"Girls? What just happened?" Hailey asked in concerned. Liana looked at her sisters nervously as Maxine twiddling her fingers, not giving her big sister eye contact.

Liana sighed and spoke. "Hailey, when we crashed and landed on the ground along with the boys, you're birthstone cracked and leaving the other half unbroken." She explained to her as Hailey gasps and figured that her magic wouldn't work.

"Other than that those rotten police guards took the boys while we were unconscious and out cold." Maxine said. Hailey's hair was all messy and fuzzy, covered in scratches, half of her birthstone cracked slightly without her powers she was nothing to anyone especially Leo.

"Well, we gotta do something to save them and dad still doesn't understand of how much we love them." Liana said as Eva and Maxine agreed with her about it, except for Hailey.

"No!" Hailey cried out, tears stinged in her eyes as she closed them tightly. Eva, Liana and Maxine were confused.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Eva asked. Hailey turned around and faced her sisters.

"Look, we're never gonna tell them how we feel about them if we keep being such cowards and besides without my powers I'm nothing to Leo." Hailey said as her voice broke down in sadness, clenching her hands together and she continued the conversation with her sisters. "It's best that if we stay friends with them, that's it! Dad was right, we don't know anything about love."

Eva got mad at her for saying that. "So, you're starting to take dad's side now? After all the beautiful moments that we had with the boys for the past few days! I don't know what I'll do without Raph in my life!" She yelled as Liana and Maxine crossed their arms.

"Same with me and Donnie, our bond is so perfect for each other." Liana replied.

Maxine put her hand on her heart. "Yeah Hailey! Can't you see how I feel about Mikey? I love him." She said gently.

Hailey couldn't take it anymore, she yelled at her sisters. "Look, I'm useless without my powers okay? But if dad doesn't want us dating them then fine! The best thing is to do for the boys is to stay friends with them! We're never gonna get what we want anyway!" She said in anger as Eva and her sisters sighed and thought about it.

"Fine, we'll break the news to them and stay friends with the boys." Eva said in disappointment.

Hailey sighed and spoke. "Good, but I can't fight bad guys without my powers. I'm nothing without my magic. I don't know what to do." She said gently. It was silent for a few minutes until Liana spoke up.

"Come on, let's go." Liana said gently.

Eva, Liana and Maxine follow Hailey behind with disappointed looks on their faces. They figured that their dad was right about everything like that they don't know anything about love, shouldn't have lied to their dad in the first place, sneaking out of Staten Island without superfly's permission.