Chapter 24: Sisters Get Separated

Destroying an old abandoned building near him as the giant monster threw Hailey inside by herself, she looked back at her father who was gripping her other two sisters in his giant claw.

"Looks like you girls are gonna be nothing to those turtles! Let's see how y'all can't get together without each other or your powers!" Superfly said as Hailey eyes widen in fear.

"No!!" Hailey cried out as she ran up to the wide opening until Superfly let out a massive roar, greenish ooze covered the opening as it started to get harden. She banged on the wall hard, but it was no use, because of the ooze gotten harden like a brick.

Superfly have trapped Eva and Maxine under a subway tunnel, with all that pile of rocks and rubble blocking the only exit of the subway tunnel train near downtown in the city.

"Let us out!" Eva shouted out. Maxine just sat down on the ground with her knees together.

"Eva, it's no use!" Maxine said loudly as she looked up at her sister. Eva's dreadlocks were down to her shoulders as she looked all banged up from the fight at Staten Island. The girls were covered in scratches, their birthstones cracked in half, got separated in different places away from Hailey and Liana.

Eva sighed and spoke. "Look, we can't just give up so easily Max! We gotta keep trying and get out of here besides everyone needs our help!" She said as she tried to move the rocks out of the way, but it wasn't gonna work.

"Forget it, Eva! It's hopeless, our birthstones broken in half and cracked, we can't fight superfly in that new form because we're just useless and weak!" Maxine yelled as the two sisters started arguing with each other.

"No, we're not!" Eva yelled back, her eyes stinged in tears right now. "We can't just give up on everything that we've ever wanted in life!"

Maxine clenching her hands. "FYI, that doesn't make you the leader of this team besides Hailey have always been the lead ever since she so confident in herself! Maybe she was right after all, we're never getting what we want in life because we're worthless cowards!" She yelled at her.

Eva had a mad look on her face and tears in her eyes. "Wow! It's like I don't know who you are anymore!" She said.

"No Eva! We don't know who we are anymore!" Maxine said in less anger as she sat down and brought her knees up to her head, with her pigtail haired braided style.

Gasping for air as Liana couldn't swim in this green goop, she was so in a mess right now. Scratches all over her face, nasty green goop was all in her beautiful blonde short hair, the half of her birthstone broken in half with a slight crack.

She senses that a little bit of magic in purple light glow, until it starts to vanish and she tried to get the light glowing again.

"Come on, come on!" Liana said to herself as the purple light started glowing. "Yes!"

"What are you doing?" She asked herself as tears in her eyes and she struggled to swim towards the purple magic light and it vanished again. Although, her head was up to the surface as she senses the magic again, it was way down in the green pool of goop.

Liana took a deep breath and started swimming down there to get the magic purple light, until it vanished again. She couldn't hold her breath any longer, started coughing out bubbles while she was down there in all that pool of green slime goop.