Chapter 14: Diction Snitches Out

Snooping into his daughters bedroom, looking around to see if they've been doing something that they're not supposed to; until Superfly have found Liana spellbook on the floor near her bed as the mutant fly father picked it up and opened it.

"What the hell?" Superfly asked in shock as he notices a magical creature with a white beard, a medium size robe.

Diction stretching out his arms and yawned, rubbing his eyes from exhaustion, he started to speak and thinking it was the girls. "Okay girls, what's this about? I was trying to sleep."

Superfly firmly grabbed Diction as the magical creature let out a yelped, he gulped nervously. However, Superfly wanted answers and he wanted it now.

"How in the hell do you know my daughters? And what have they've been up to lately?" He asked in anger as Diction gulped nervously and started to tell him everything and he even told him about the girls falling in love with four mutant turtle teens. Although, Superfly wasn't happy about it at all.

After getting all the information from the gangsters as the boys and the girls have gotten to know each other more. Hailey and her sisters were in love with them, the boys were really impressed with the girls fighting crime skills and their amazing different kind of magics that they've used.

"That was so accelerating! The adrenaline pumping in my veins was crazy." Donnie exclaimed in a squeaky voice as Liana and Maxine high five each other.

"Superfly is making a deal with Bad Bernie's guys tonight under the Brooklyn bridge." Leo exclaimed.

Hailey turned around and spoke. "Hopefully, we'll find out what he's up to."

"Did you get that April?" Raph asked as she was too busy being on her phone.

"Sorry, am I supposed to film all the stuff you do? Because a lot of it's dumb." She said in annoyance.

"Yes!" Raph replied.

"I'll do the talking! Hey, I'm a gangster I've got my puff and my timbs, I need my bacon egg and cheese too. You've got the goods superfly." Donnie said in a squeaky voice as the boys started to be funny which caused the sea turtle teen girls to giggle and blushed.

"You guys are so funny." Maxine replied.

April looked at them. "Yeah, I don't think this isn't gonna make people like you, just being honest."

Hailey phone vibrated and she sees a message from her dad, she begins to get nervous and gulped.

"Girls, we gotta get going now!" She said in a worried tone as her sisters looked confused by the minute.

"Wait! Why?" Eva asked as Hailey showed her sisters the message from their dad.

"Oh no... we're gonna be in so much trouble when we get home." Max said as she facepalm herself.

Hailey didn't want to leave, she knew that they've had to and if they didn't then it would end up worse with keeping secrets and lying to their own father about everything.

"Hey Leo, me and my sisters gotta get going but we've really liked hanging out with you guys more than anything." Hailey said gently with a blush.

"Really?" Leo asked.

"Of course." Hailey replied.

Eva, Liana and Maxine felt the same way about them too. Ever since, the girls met the turtles, they've just been so sweet, compassionate and kind to them. Developing feelings for each other and falling in love with them for a couple days, the girls knew that their father Superfly wouldn't understand that.

The girls hugged their boyfriends tightly in surprised, letting out sighs and started to speak with romantic words that made their hearts pounding inside their chests.

"You guys understood us, ever since we've met y'all the other night." Hailey said gently.

"Yeah. We just don't want to be alone anymore." Eva said gently. Raph smiled, slowly lifted up Eva's chin and giving him eye contact.

"Hey, you're never alone and we feel the same way." Raph said gently with a smile and she blushes.

The moment got interrupted by Donnie phone vibrate and he sees a message from splinter and showed it to his brothers.

"Uh oh, it's a text from dad." Donnie said.

Boys! Come home, it's an emergency!