Chapter 12: Eastman High School

Hailey and her sisters have sneaked out again without their father knowing anything as Max have convinced rocksteady and Bebop to cover for them while they were out in the world.

"Finally, we're out in the world again!" Liana said as her short blonde hair blowing through the wind.

"Liana keep it down, I'm trying to sleep!" Diction said in a grumpy tone as he went back to sleep inside the spell book and he closed the zipper on her backpack.

"Wow! He really grumpy in his sleep mood." Maxine whispers to her sister as the girls started giggling.

Hailey phone vibrated. "Okay girls, Leo just texted me and he said that him and his brothers want us to meet them at Eastman High School."

"I wonder why they want us to meet them there." Eva said as the girls didn't know and just shrugged their shoulders up.

"Well, I hope we found out about it soon, once we get there." Hailey said as she started to think about Leo, he was so sweet and cute. "I can't wait to see Leo again."

"Same with me and Donnie, I miss the way his cute squeaky voice sounds." Liana said dreamingly.

Eva touches her dreadlocks, running them through her fingers. "Raph is so strong, my thoughts can't get him out of my head. I think I'm in love with him."

"I really can't stop thinking about Mikey, he's so adorable with braces on his teeth." Max said dreamingly as the four sea turtle teen girls sighed romantically, giving third thoughts about the turtle boys.

A while later, the boys were climbing down the ladder and April was standing there with her bag strapped through her shoulder. Just then, the four sea turtle teen girls have used their birthstone powers to create a huge pink bubble that landed on the ground safely.

"Hey guys, who's your friend?" Hailey asked.

"Girls, this is our new friend April." Leo said as the four sea turtle teen girls have introduced themselves to the human girl.

"Nice to meet you April, I'm Hailey." The oldest sister sea turtle said politely as they shook hands.

"My name is Eva."

"I'm Liana and this is Maxine."

April smiled at the girls. "It's really nice to meet you girls and those birthstones are very shiny and pretty."

"Thanks." The girls said at the same time. They've all started walking and the boys started to talk to them.

"You know, we thought that we were never gonna see you girls again." Leo said gently.

"Yeah." Raph said as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh, that's because our dad grounded us for two months but we sorta snuck out without him even knowing." Hailey said.

"Nice!" Raph said as Eva and him shared a high five together.

"Well, come on in." April said politely.

"Really? We can just go in there." Mikey said curiously as April nodded her head.

"Yeah, of course." April said as she opened the doors and started to give them a nice, amazing welcome to the school building. "Welcome to Eastman High."

The boys and the sea turtle teen girls were surprised at everything. They really really want to go to high school, Hailey always wanted to be popular.

"This is strange....I can't believe y'all actually want to go to high school." April said as Raph nodded and spoke to her.

"Yeah, we do." Raph said with a smile. "We very much all do. Why? Don't you love high school?" He asked as April started to get nervous.

"Well, I'm not very popular here but I'm more of a very well-liked person. I love high school, but don't worry about me.....is this living up to your dreams?" April asked as Donnie spoke up.

"No! It's even better." Donnie said as he spotted a drawing of an anime character on the locker and ran up to get a closer look. "Attack on Titan! Whoever locker this is likes anime I don't even know this person but they've liked more anime than anyone else ever has."

Liana gasps and smiled. "Attack on Titan is one of my favorite anime shows, it's so cool that we both love animes."

Donnie smiled at her and blushed.

"Guys look, oh my gosh! Improv tryouts I've gotta sign up, this is amazing." Mikey said excitedly.

Leo stopped him from signing up. "Mikey, what are you doing? We don't even go here!"

"Not yet, the tryouts isn't until two weeks so we can be enrolled by then." Mikey said as he looked at the poster and reading out loud. "It says we need a last name to sign up. Wait! What's our last name?" He asked as he looked at his brothers.

Leo was puzzled. "I've never really thought about that, but I don't know."

"No last names, huh? That's a bummer." Max said.

"Do, we not have last names?" Raph asked.

"Who are we?" Donnie asked.

"It's okay, I'll just break it up! Michael Angelo! Hey I'm Michael Angelo, perfecto!" Mikey said as the orange mask turtle spoke in a different language which caused Max bashfully blinking her pretty eyes at Mikey.

"Ooh, La, La!" Maxine said.

"That makes you Leo Nardo!" Raph said as he playful punch his older brother arm and they've started laughing.

"Nardo!" Donnie said.

"It could be Leon Ardo! That's a cool nickname!" Leo said as he crossed his arms together and Hailey liked that nickname way better.

"Totally agree with you on that." Hailey said.

"Guys lay off Nardo, he's sensitive." April said.

"Nardo." Raph teased him.

"Well, at least I'm not puke girl! That is a bad nickname!" Leo pointed out to the locker that had the words 'puke girl' on it with a barf emoji beside it.

"Hey, we don't know if that says puke girl or not! It could say poke girl and maybe this girl just likes tuna." April said as she pretended that she didn't know who this girl was until Max put it all together and figured it out.

"Hmm? It says here that her name is April O Puke which means..." Maxine said as Raph finished the sentence.

"Oh my god, are you puke girl?" Raph asked.

"She's puke girl!" Mikey said.

"This is too funny." Max said as she burst into laughter.

"Alright, stop! Listen!" April said as she sighed and faced them. "I told you ever since I was young, I've always wanted to be a journalist and I thought that I could read the morning announcements and well, it didn't go so well. I don't know it's the attention and the feeling of anxiety got to me and it felt like I was gonna...."

"You didn't?" Leo asked as Raph had a smile on his face and April closed her eyes, thinking about that embarrassing moment of her puking on live camera.

"I did." April replied. "I also went viral on social media too, that's why I'm trying to work on my school paper and get prom uncanceled so that I can firmly remain off camera and be known for something cool instead of-"

"What being puke girl? Hmm, you don't want that anymore?" Raph asked jokefully.

"Great, laugh! Whatever!" April said.