Chapter 13: We're Just Immediately In Love

Sunlight rises for a new day as the girls were swimming in the ocean near Staten Island, they're sea creature friends have been hanging out with them ever since last night, the girls kept thinking about Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey it's like they're falling in love with them.

Fishes, jellyfish, dolphins swimming around the ocean and enjoying themselves. Hailey and her sisters hair were glowing of the color of their birthstones. Superfly can't know what his daughters have been doing, because if he did then it would make him very angry and not happy.

"Listen girls, as much as we love hanging out with the turtles this much. Dad can't find out about how we've feel about them." Hailey said as Eva swimming backwards, her dreadlocks started to glow hot pink ish color.

"Good point sis. All in favor of not telling dad our important secrets say aye!" Eva said as her sister raises their hands up and agreed with everything.

"Aye!!" The girls said in unison. Maxine freckled cheeks started to glow yellow and she smiled and blushes, thinking about the love of her life Mikey.

"Alright then it's settled." Liana said.

"Totally agree." Hailey said.

Beautiful flowers were in the water as blooming started to happen, lots of different colors of the flowers like light blue, purple and aqua green. Glowing blue butterflies appeared around Hailey as the oldest sea turtle sister smiled.

"You know? Maybe being a normal teenager won't be so bad after all

"You know? Maybe being a normal teenager won't be so bad after all." Hailey said as she flips her hair back and started singing with her sisters. They've imaging their perfect, amazing lives in highschool with the turtles. This made Hailey singing that made her feel confident.

Hailey:

You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes. Yeah, you always stress like a chick.

The girls:

I would know. Yeah, you always think, always speak cryptically, yeah. I should know that you're not good for me.

Hailey:

Yeah...

Eva, Liana and Maxine:

Cause you're hot, then you're cold, you're yes, then you're no. You're in, then you're out. You're up and you're down, you're wrong when it's right.

It's black and it's white, we fight, we breakup. We kiss, we make up.

You!!
You don't really want to stay.

No, You!!
Cause you don't really want to go.

Cause you're hot, then you're cold, you're yes, then you're no. You're in, then you're out. You're up and you're down.

The girls:

We...used to be just like twins, so in sync and the same energy is now a dead battery use to laugh.

'Bout nothing
Now you're plain boring, I would know that you're not gonna change.

Cause you're hot, then you're cold. You're yes, then you're no. You're in, then you're out. You're up and you're down. You're wrong when it's right. It's black and it's white, we fight, we breakup. We kiss, we make up.

You!!
You don't really want to stay.

No, you!!
Cause you don't really want to go.

Cause you're hot, then you're cold. You're yes, then you're no. You're in, then you're out. You're up and you're down.

Hailey:

Ooh, yeah yeah, ooh.

Someone call the doctor, got a case of love bipolar. Stuck on a rollercoaster, can't get off this ride.

You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes.

The girls:

Cause you're hot, then you're cold. You're yes, then you're no. You're in, then you're out. You're up and you're down. You're wrong when it's right. It's black and it's white, we fight, we breakup. We kiss, we make up.

You!!
You don't really want to stay.

No, you!!
Cause you don't want to go.

Cause you're hot, then you're cold. You're yes, then you're no. You're in, then you're out. You're up and you're down.

Hailey:

Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Suddenly, Superfly heard his daughters singing out in the ocean as he started to get suspicious about what's gotten into them lately.