Chapter 19: The Wrath Of Birthstones

Long ago, somewhere near the ocean:

It started with a young sea turtle female named Gabriella who was using her own beautiful birthstone and working on her different magics. Her friend Diction is actually impressed with on her magic spells and other stuff that Gabriella approved on so far.

"Good job, Gabby." He replied. "You're getting better at improving your magic."

Gabriella smiled and spoke. "Well, I couldn't done it without you besides all that training really paid off." She said as the two of them laughed gently. Then Diction realized that he had to check on something important.

"Hey Diction, just wondering...how did I get my birthstone anyway?" She asked curious as he thinks that it was time for her to know about it, since she's 18 years old.

"Well, if you really want to know then follow me." Diction said as she followed him to the most beautiful amazing place in all of the ocean.

Near a cave with beautiful flowers that bloom and glows at night time, Diction and Gabriella went into the cave as she was surprised of how beautiful the inside of the cave looked

Diction spoke. "This is where all the birthstones were created, our ocean was protecting the most fragile, diamond Heart Of Sparkle Stones." He explained as they came towards the diamond heart.

Gabriella's eyes widen, she'd never seen anything so beautiful in the whole world of her life.

"Whoa!" She replied.

Diction chuckled and spoke. "Now, Gabby you gotta be careful not to break your birthstone. Otherwise, it's gonna leave a crack in the middle of your birthstone, it's very fragile." He explained to her as the sea turtle teen nodded in agreement.

"I won't, besides I'll take care of my birthstone." Gabby said. Suddenly, they started to hear a massive growl near closer of the cave. "What was that?" She asked.

"I don't know." He said gently. A huge shark with sharp teeth came towards them as Gabby gasps and spoke loudly.

"Shark!!!" She shouted out.

Gabby and Diction got chased by a shark, swimming fast as she could to get away from it and constantly not getting eaten, everything started collapsing a little bit as rocks falling down. Once, they've made it out of the cave as Gabriella lifted her head up and gasps, she touched her birthstone around her neck and realized that a piece of her stone cracked.

"Oh no, my birthstone cracked." She said in panicked.

Diction took a close look at it and told her that it wasn't that bad to him, she could still use her magics and spells with her wand.

"Don't worry, it's just cracked half of the way but you can still use your magic and other stuff to complete the rest of your training." Diction said gently.

Gabby sighed in relief. "Thank goodness, because for a second there I was worried about the diamond heart of sparkle stones would crack." She said in a worried tone.

"Nah, it's fragile. But it'll be fine, besides the ocean creatures will protect it from any harm." Diction said gently.

After Hailey got done with that story of everything, the boys started to think about the girls birthstone and knowing how fragile it is.

"Wow! We have no idea that you're birthstones came from a diamond heart in the ocean." Leo said gently.

"Yeah, it's kinda hard for our mother to go through when she was our age." Hailey said gently.

"Even though, Diction told us everything about her and she had a birthstone just like us." Eva said gently.

Mikey had a worried look. "But what happens if you girls break your birthstones? Will you lose all your magic?" He asked in concerned.

"Nah, we've been very careful with our birthstones for 15 years and our magic is perfect fine." Max said gently with a smile. The boys and the girls heard superfly voice near them.

"Girls! Come eat your pizza for dinner!" He shouted out.

"We're coming dad!" Hailey said. They all started sitting at the table with several pizza boxes, the turtles were concerned about Superfly plans.

"So, um, Superfly would you mind finish telling us, what you want and stuff?" Leo asked nervously.

"What do I want? Oh, easy. Acceptance!" Superfly said as he glared at them. The boys wanted the same thing.

"That's what we want too." Leo said.

Superfly started to tell them about his earliest memory of his dad who just wanted a family of his own and that Baxter stockman created the other mutants.