Chapter 9: Girls Get Grounded

Meanwhile, over in Staten Island as superfly have gotten really upset about his daughters sneaking out again in the middle of the night, the girls stood there with guilty looks on their faces.

"Y'all were sneaking out again? That's it! You girls are grounded for two months!" He said in anger as the mutant fly points towards their bedroom.

"But dad-"

"No buts, go to your room!"

The girls couldn't help it but just went to their room as they just couldn't stop thinking about the boys and they were immediately in love with them already even though they didn't know anything about them just yet. As soon as the girls weren't gonna be able to go out for two months, so they decided not to go into the human world just like their father told them over and over again a million times.

"I can't take it anymore! Being sheltered here for two months has got to be the worst boring experience of my life!" Maxine said dramatically as she was already in a mess like her hair is all sticking out everywhere from the top of her head, tried to sleep but it was impossible.

Liana layed her head on her pillow, waving her wand around slowly in one hand as it lights up in the dark. "Max stop being so dramatic, we'll survive from the bordness experience soon as the two months are up, then we'll be able to see the love of our lives again."

"Yeah." Eva said as she sighed romantically.

"Think of it this way girls... we're not gonna be alone anymore for the rest of our lives as teenagers." Hailey said honestly.

"Good point." Eva said gently.

"Yep!" Maxine said.

"Agreed." Liana said.

The girls sighed romantically as they drifted to sleep that night except for Hailey; because she couldn't stop thinking about Leo and thoughts came to her mind that made her feel loved inside of her heart.

She got up from her bed as the oldest sea turtle teen girl slowly opened up the window, looking at the beautiful night sky and stars sparkling. Hailey started singing as her blue birthstone glowing as it appears musical notes circle around her.

Hailey singing:

A million thoughts in my head, should have let my heart keep listening cause up till now I've walked the line nothing lost but something missing.

I can't decide what's wrong; what's right; which way should I go? If only I'd knew what my heart was telling me; I don't know what I'm feeling?

Is this just a dream? Ah oh, yeah

If only I could read the signs in front of me; I could find the way to who I meant to be Ah oh; if only.

If only, if only

Every step, every word, with every hour I am falling in to something new, something brave to someone I, I have never been

I can't decide what's wrong, what's right which way should I go? If only I'd knew what my heart was telling me; I don't know what I'm feeling?

Is this just a dream? Ah oh, yeah

If only I could read the signs in front of me; I could find the way to who I meant to be Ah oh, yeah

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen; yeah

Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out? If only I'd knew what my heart was telling me; I don't know what I'm feeling?

Is this just a dream? Ah oh....if only I could read the signs in front of me; I could find the way to who I meant to be Ah oh; if only yeah

If only yeah, if only yeah, if only

If only....if only.

After Hailey got done singing as she continued to look at the stars during that night, the thoughts in her mind were currently thinking about the love of her life. She wants to know everything about Leo as she been watching romance movies ever since she was 13 years old.