Chapter 26: Final Battle Part 2

Driving straight as Donnie continued to drive, scumbug carrying Splinter over to the van and they faced each other, speaking the same language that they only understand.

"Dad, you speak the same language as scumbug?" Leo asked curiously.

"We actually have a lot in common, I'm really attracted to her." Splinter said as Leo is grossed out by his father having feelings with a mutant cockroach.

"Ewww, that's gross." Leo said disgustingly look on his face.

Splinter scolded Donnie who was driving the van. "Donnie! You should not be driving!"

"Sorry dad!" Donnie apologized.

"But since you are, go there!" Splinter said as he pointed out to the parking lot with empty cars. Driving up the ramp of the parking lot, making it all the way to the top, he drove fast as the van flying and Mikey was gonna throw the vial into the blowhole, until Superfly grabbed a hold of the van with his giant claw.

"Ahhhhhh!" The boys screamed in fear.

"Gotcha!" Superfly hissed as he teared open the top of the van, firmly grabbing the turtles in his claw which caused them to drop the vial, but splinter caught it with his paw and got flung away from his sons, landing on the ground with dust around him.

"Dad!!" They've cried out.

"That's it, you're done! It's over!" Superfly scolded them, bringing the boys up to his face and started crushing their shells really hard. "You're never gonna stop me and humans are never gonna like you, because humans suck! Those shells are hard, I'll snap you like a pistachio!"

Cracks forming slowly on their shells as the boys cried out in pain, it hurt so bad and they've eyes closed tightly shut. Superfly narrowed his eyes at them, while torturing them with so much pain that they couldn't even stand it.

"I'll even make sure that my daughters won't see you worthless turtles again! Y'all aren't good enough for them!" Superfly said in anger as the boys screamed in pain loudly.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" The boys screamed in pain.

Raph looked at his brothers. "I know that I shouldn't have say a few things before I die! You know now that we're actually gonna die there's nothing I rather be looking at." He said as his brothers struggled with the pain as much as Raph is.

Leo was puzzled. "That was so heartfelt raph."

"I cried." Mikey said in pain.

"Love you bro!" Donnie said.

A while later as Hailey started to hear screaming from outside, she looks out the window near her and sees that her father is torturing the boys so much. The oldest sea turtle teen sister started panting and she tried banging on the wall really hard, until she dropped down to her knees and started sobbing.

"I can't do it." Hailey said in sadness, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I can't even save the one that I truly love."

Just then, Hailey started to hear a voice from behind her and she turned around, looking at a blue bright light came towards her.

Down in the subway tunnel as Eva and Maxine heard the same thing, they figured that the turtles were in grave of danger out there. Struggling to get the rocks and rubble out of the way, they weren't strong enough. Until, Eva and Maxine looked behind them, seeing two bright lights in the color of their birthstones.

"Whoa!" Eva and Maxine said in unison.

With Liana, everything is dark and she was unconscious from swimming in all that green slime goop. Until, she heard a familiar voice that literally called out her own name.