Ch - 1..

Jeon Bogum had to shift to New York for 2 years to complete the company's work
.
.
.
Jeon jungkook with his friend Jimin in the college. They were studying in class. Jungkook was paying attention very well to what the teacher said. But Jimin instead of paying attention to the teacher , he was sitting back and playing pen fight with his silly friends.

The teacher saw Jimin and his friends and said:"Jimin and you all guys get out of my class".

Jimin and his friends headed down and started walking out of class.

Jungkook : Get out of the class you crazy Jimin. ( in a teasing way )
.
.
After class ended , jungkook went outside the classroom to see jimin...

Jimin was sitting in the canteen and eating cupcakes.

Jungkook went to jimin and said : "Bro you are eating alone, let me eat too buddy"!!

Jimin : jungkook, you still haven't brought lunch today, right ?

Jungkook : yes , I still haven't had lunch today because you know na how my mother is...

Jimin ; yeah I know let's it cupcakes.

They both had a lot of fun with eachother. After college, jungkook reached home.

After reaching home, Jung kook was going upstairs to his room when his stepmother Said: "wait , Jungkook ,how come it took you so long to come home?.(in a rudely manner)

Jungkook: "I can come home whenever I want, who are you to ask me!?!" (in cold voice)

Mrs.jeon: "I'm your mother you stupid Jungkook".

Jungkook: "mother!? You are not my mother. My mother died a long time ago . You are just the mother of your child Joon". (He yelled)

At the same time , jungkook's father Mr.jeon reaches home from office work and asks them : "what is happening here"?.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Small chapter....
English is not my first language so please forgive my mistakes 🤧💜 love y'all