Ch - 24 ~

At evening..

The door bell ring....

Taehyung ran to open the door.

Mr. Kim : "tae careful..don't run".

Tae opened the door. Two soft hands took her in their arms.

Jin : "my tae baby..." (Hugging him closed eyes getting emotional and tae also back hugging her)

Tae : "jinnie mamma... Taetae missed you lot". (Pout)

Jin : "Awww my taetae missed me ? I also missed you a lot bub".

Tae : "joonie dadda.." (hugs him)
Namjoon: "my little champ"(caressing his back)
Namjon : "how is your health , how are you my tiger ?.
Tae : "yeahh dadda I'm absolutely fine taetae is very shtrong like u". (Showing his biceps)

They chuckled at him.

Jennie , kai : "helloi Taehyung ". (With sweetest smile on their face and tae also waved and hug them , looked at yoongi)

Mrs.kim : "yoongi..say hii to my taetae..you are still so cold atleast melt for my tae baby " (teasing smile)

They laugh.

Yoongi : "Hi Taehyung" (cold like stone)
Tae : "hiii hyungie" (boxy smile and hugged him and yoongi hugged a little but still cold face)

They all sit.

Mr. Kim : "jennie..my princess You have grown up a lot, my daughter.(Caressing her hair Jennie smile)

Mrs. Kim : "yeah..and look at our kai,
he has become handsome" (kai blushed a little and hugged mrs.kim)

Yoongi : "But no more handsome than our Taehyung". (Smirked)

Jin : "yeah (laugh)  you're right". ( High five to yoongi)

Mr.kim : "hey..don't say this to my kai"

Kai said to mrs.kim :  "Looking at you, you don't even look like you are the mother of  23 year old child, it looks like you are still in sweet sixteen my darling". (Kisses her cheek and mrs. Kim hit his chest while blushing)

Kai said to mr.kim : "am I right?"
Mr.kim : "100% right dear". (Proudly)
Jin : "yeah" (smiling)

Jin : "I think tae has forgotten me, he is only sitting with his joonie dadda,you won't come to me". (While pouting)

Tae run toward jin and hugged him and said : "taetae loves you jini mamma".
Jin : "aw..mamma is also love you bub". Caressing his hairs)

Namjoon : "jin baby... don't forget you're mine".
Tae : "no.....she is mine". (pout and hugged her tightly )
Namjoon(can't take his cuteness) : "ok!!" (Sighed)

This made everyone laugh..

Some time later ,

Jungkook come home he was taking off his shoes.

Tae ran towards Jungkook and hugged him

Tae : "wifey..(pout) taetae missed you a lot". (Holding her waist and hugging him)
Jk : "Tae...baby I'm here.. wifey also missed his bear". (Kissing his cheeks)

Kai : "Who is that handsome boy?" (Looking at Jungkook)

Everyone was confused.

Jin : "is he... Tae's husband?..Jeon Jungkook".
Jungkook looked at everyone when he heard his name.
Kai , Jennie looking at him excitedly.

Tae : "look wifey everyone was here..my dadda ,mamma, hyungs , Jennie (holding his hands and take towards them)

Jin : "Jungkook come here".
Jk sit beside jin
Jin : "you are so beautiful Jungkook , you'll take care of my child?. (Placed her hand on his head)

Namjoon : "thank you Jungkook". (Smiled)

Jk smiled.. and nodded.

Jk : "my..child?

Jin : "yes he is my child also".
Mrs.kim : "yeah and Jennie,Kai yoongi is my kids also". (Mrs.kim and jin make handshake and smiled)

Taehyung suddenly felt a severe pain in his head.
Jk noticed it and whispered to him : "what happened baby".
Tae : "no...it's ok now...Why do I feel like this has happened before..I mean  when I closed my eyes there is some black and white blurry images I don't know what's this".

Jk : "oh..If you feel pain again, please let me know ,we will go to the doctor ok bear". (Tae nodded and jk placed his hand on his back)

Mrs.kim : "you guys continue , I'll bring everyone something to eat".
Jin : "I'm coming too".

In the kitchen mrs.kim said to jin : "thankyou for coming noona".
Jin : "thank you for what..this is my house I'll come whenever I want understand". (Teasing)
Mrs.kim nodded.
Jin takes her in a soft hug.

Kai to jin : "hug her later mamma make something to eat first".

Jin : "yeah I'm making and go away from here , Here someone i getting emotional and you are the one who tells me to cook".

Kai to mrs.kim : "huh..who is getting emotional..my darling? Why are there tears in your eyes".

Mrs.kim : "nothing dear". (Whiped tears)

Jin : "now go from here or else I'll coming to beat you with my special pan".
Kai run from there.

Jungkook came in kitchen and said : "Can I help you guys?"

Jin : "no need dear..we can handle it".
Jungkook nodded
Jin held his hand in her hand and Said : "Jungkook thank you so much for coming in my tae's life , You married him despite knowing about his condition, my tae is very lucky to have you baby. Please take care of my tae , he is so innocent just like 5 year old baby for this cruel world". (A tear rolled on her cheeks. Mrs.kim placed her hand on Jin's shoulder)

Jungkook: "don't cry j..jin mamma , I'm here with him , I'll cure him".(Hugged jin)

Jin also hugged him they included Mrs.kim in their warm hug.

Some time later....
(At night)

Everyone was laughing , talking and eating.

They all go in their room for sleeping.

Taekook also fell asleep in each other's embrace..
.
.
.

__________________________________________.

Next part coming soon..💜

Forgive my mistakes please..🤧