Ch - 27..

Flashback..
.
.
.

Little Tae : "wifey give me your phone I want to play games".
Jk : "take this. I take a baath."

Little Taetae was playing suddenly a notification came.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bogum hyung :

I am coming back to Korea after 2 months because my work in New York is over. I will be very happy to see you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Little Taetae : "b-bogum..? Newyork...."

Taehyung felt a huge pain in his head.
Tae held his hear with hands and eyes closed. When he closed his eyes many images appeared.

Tae : "car..... accident..bogum..b.. Jeon Bogum "!! (He opened his eyes)
Taehyung remembered everything that happened to him.

That day....
.
.
.

Taehyung : "where is mr.jeon  bring him here quickly"!! (Shouting)

Employee : "y..yes sir". (Scared)

Bogum : "what happened Sir why are you shouting"?

Taehyung : "I told you that we have to do this deal only with Mr.Han , but why did you give those papers to Mr. John?" (Stunning voice and punched the table)

Bogum : "b-Because I thought it would be better if we did this deal with Mr. John because his status and reputation is good, so I thought- (Cutts of by Taehyung)

Taehyung (shout like hell) : " I thought what!!!! (The whole cabin Silent)

Everyone went there.

Taehyung : "WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THIS HUHH!!!! boss?...nahhhh you are just a manager. Did you hear that just a manager". (Brust into anger)

Everyone was scared of Taehyung's anger and don't have dare to speak infront of Taehyung . Everyone was looking at bogum .

Bogum (head down) : "s..sorry sir".

Taehyung : "sorry? Just sorry you have to paid for this.. you are fired from Kim's company". (Sit on the chair)

Bogum looked up and said : "but sir..(Taehyung give him death stare) bogum again looked down.

Taehyung : "We don't need you, just get out of here". (Opens the file)

Bogum left from there.
Take his bag .

Suddenly someone : "This is the one who is Kim Taehyung sir's manager". (Whispered)

Someone: "yeah This is the one who has taken A big step and by taking this step he made another mistake". (Whispered)

Someone : "hm..Because  of his mistake, today our company has gone into loss".

Bogum got very angry after hearing their whispering. He could not bear this insult and left from there.

__________________________________

Coming soon..