Ch - 2......

Mr.jeon: what's happening here?

Jungkook was about to say when his stepmother interrupted and said : "Nothing honey, just a sweet argument going on between mother and son. You must be tired , take a bath , I will prepare the dinner..

Mr.jeon went to take bath , mrs. Jeon ( his stepmother) gave him a smirk and Jungkook just rolles his eyes .

They all ate dinner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the little taetae's house,
.

Mrs.kim in the kitchen: "wake up taetae it's already morning".

Mrs.kim went to Little taetae's room and smiled seeing him sleeping cutely and said : "wake up my baby I and your dada are out for a walk and seem to be eating icecream there too, but our taetae is sleeping so he can't come....we are leaving."

Tae opened his eyes and hugged his mother from back said : "n..no mamma little taetae will eat ishecream outside with you , he has waken up to sleep". (In a cute way )

Mrs Kim ; "oh my baby let's go ".

They eat icecream and have a lot of fun...
Tae and his parents came home.

Little taetae : "mamma , Little taetae is very happy, so he will give both of you a kissie"...( In a excited way )
Tae kissed his mamma and dada on their cheeks.

Little taetae : "Ma..mamma , Little taetae wants to shleep". And he slept in his Father's lap....
.
.
.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Very small chapter 🤧
English is not my first language so forgive me...